Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Late period...

So I started my routine about two months ago with just a flax seed oil rub, then I added in taking fish oil pills, ultimately stacked pills, I think I took saw palmetto for maybe a week...? And then I took two 550 mg pills of PM a day from days 1-15 of my cycle. My period is currently only taking ultimately stacked and using a progesterone cream on my breasts once or twice a day. Today my period is about 11 days late and my breasts are SUPER sore (but they always get sore before my period starts)...I also stopped discharging...I haven't had vaginal sex but last month my boyfriend and I did a bit of fingering, and I've heard it's slightly possible to get pregnant from it...I know it's a low chance, but I have a big fear of getting pregnant. Did I take too much stuff with estrogens in them? Please help!!

(06-10-2015, 07:44 PM)olivetwo Wrote:  So I started my routine about two months ago with just a flax seed oil rub, then I added in taking fish oil pills, ultimately stacked pills, I think I took saw palmetto for maybe a week...? And then I took two 550 mg pills of PM a day from days 1-15 of my cycle. My period is currently only taking ultimately stacked and using a progesterone cream on my breasts once or twice a day. Today my period is about 11 days late and my breasts are SUPER sore (but they always get sore before my period starts)...I also stopped discharging...I haven't had vaginal sex but last month my boyfriend and I did a bit of fingering, and I've heard it's slightly possible to get pregnant from it...I know it's a low chance, but I have a big fear of getting pregnant. Did I take too much stuff with estrogens in them? Please help!!

Chances you are pregnant without really having sex is low really low. I myself was 14 days to late after using only 9 days of pc once a day.. So let alone what twice a day will do especially when this is the first cycle you use it. Also stop using pc cream 2 days before your menses should come. And I think 15 full days of PM is a bit lot..I would either start later(couple of days) or end earlier(a couple of days)..
That beeing said I think the pc is the cause of your delayed period.. Take a look at progesterone cream+ luteal phase.. you'll find plenty of information about pc beeing known for this.Smile

Thank you for the info!! Though I don't think I started using the progesterone cream until after my period started being late and it was the pueraria mirifica I took twice a day, but I'll stop using the progesterone cream until my period actually starts.

I just started my own routine, and my periods are not regular so it was hard to tell which phase I was in. I have an app that kinda helps track my cycle, but since it is different every month it is hard to tell.
My plan is basically the same as Chiyomilk: PM during the follicle phase, and B Up Drop (a less powerful phytoestrogen herb) during luteal phase.

I did PM for about 2 weeks, then switched over when I thought it was my luteal phase. I kept taking the B Up Drop, and I was 20 or so days late this first time. After about 16 days or so of waiting, I started back on PM and got my period shortly thereafter. I stopped PM for 2 days after my period started and took it for about 2 weeks. I am now on a break for a few days before I start B Up Drop.

Unfortunately that doesn't really help me since my periods are generally regular...lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon