Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

32AA wishing for a C cup

Wink 

Hi everyone! I'm very new to all this, have started pumping with Noogleberry and it's been just a little over 3 weeks now. I will start on PM really soon! I also just started on collagen supplements (in liquid form).

I'm in my early 30s, no children so never breastfed. I'm petite and had always been underweight growing up so that possibly contributed to my lack of boobs.

Speaking of which, I am a 32AA cup at the moment, before I started on Noogleberry these were my stats:

Bust: 81cm
Underbust:71cm
Weight: 46.75kgs (I fluctuate a bit, and that inflences my boob size just a bit)

Recently I seem to be measuring an increase of 2 cm in the bustline. Now that could be due to Noogling, or the fact that I'm at the beginning of the luteal phase of my cycle.

I don't have a personal programme or routine just yet, I just massage with oils before noogling, drink plenty of water. I will up my protein intake soon, and then start on the PM on the first day of my next period. I'm still learning about other things I can take, esp. During the follicular phase, but where I am, I'll have to find alternatives because some products aren't easily accessible.

Love reading success stories, i'm especially happy for the AAs and As growing 1 or 2 cups, it's like a feat! Please let me know if there are members here who started off with an AA and grew much larger? Thank you!

So excited to be here!

Hey, while I didn't start off with AA I have had some luck with fenugreek. I would definitely try a basic fenugreek, fennel and saw palmetto regimen. Best of luck.

Massage, noogleberry and a lot of healthy fats, veggies and carbs is your best bet for growth. Good luck!

Thank you so much! I'll start on Fenugreek!

Wait, I should up my carbs? Wouldn't that make me gain weight in other places?Big Grin

(07-10-2015, 03:26 AM)32AATots Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm very new to all this, have started pumping with Noogleberry and it's been just a little over 3 weeks now. I will start on PM really soon! I also just started on collagen supplements (in liquid form).

I'm in my early 30s, no children so never breastfed. I'm petite and had always been underweight growing up so that possibly contributed to my lack of boobs.

Speaking of which, I am a 32AA cup at the moment, before I started on Noogleberry these were my stats:

Bust: 81cm
Underbust:71cm
Weight: 46.75kgs (I fluctuate a bit, and that inflences my boob size just a bit)

Recently I seem to be measuring an increase of 2 cm in the bustline. Now that could be due to Noogling, or the fact that I'm at the beginning of the luteal phase of my cycle.

I don't have a personal programme or routine just yet, I just massage with oils before noogling, drink plenty of water. I will up my protein intake soon, and then start on the PM on the first day of my next period. I'm still learning about other things I can take, esp. During the follicular phase, but where I am, I'll have to find alternatives because some products aren't easily accessible.

Love reading success stories, i'm especially happy for the AAs and As growing 1 or 2 cups, it's like a feat! Please let me know if there are members here who started off with an AA and grew much larger? Thank you!

So excited to be here!

Good luck: )

Yeah I would recommend upping the protein intake rather than carbs but don't overdo it.

Thanks everyone! My current size is 32B, fluctuated up to a C just last week. You can already guess that boob greed has taken over and now I want double-Ds! Big Grin

But right now my objective is to get Cs by this summer... 3 months to go!Blush

Hi tots,

What is your full programme? I was a 34aa, after about 2 months of my programme I am now quite a full A ( no idea would it considered permanent growth?) I m quite pessimistic, perhaps I am worry I have no luck to have big boobs Sad

Tots, it might be time to change your name! Girl, congratulations!

Thanks Char! WinkBlush

@Anitatop, my routine when I experienced the most growth included Noogleberry (pump and release for 1 hr everyday), 600mg PM daily, collagen supplements and flaxseed oil. It's not perfect but it sure was working for me.

I stopped taking PM late Jan to mid Feb and that really affected my spurt. Trying to get back to the NEW routine again. Still measuring a B cup, hoping to graduate to a C cup soon. I even have my target bra in my closet to motivate me!

Wish you the best of luck in your regime, we can do this!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon