Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction (redux)

Judging from the number of participants, yes indeed there are a lot like us. Growing up with with a mom and only sister, there was always personal disappointment. Then as the years passed by frustrations began but I dealt with these thru focusing on careers, kids and my wife. The genie cracked open the bottle after a couple of health crises, where one of them inadvertently exposed me my female side. It began when I started to talk more often, almost to the point of gabbing (no offense please). Then I became super organized and noticed my breasts, in particular nipples, were plumper for lack of a better description. Headaches followed, but it wasn't until an MRI was done for neck issues that the pituitary tumor was found. Things started to fall into place at this time then the hot (caliente) flashes began every 20 minutes. Finally the bugger was taken out and the great surgeon left an intact gland. Symptoms subsided, but the memories lingered on (there's a song title like that). The tumor had been growing for years, but it wasn't there when I was a kid. Nevertheless I was inspired and became very sympathetic to those that have identity issues for other reasons. Finding this website revealed the inner concerns of others, techniques used to deal with concerns and comfort knowing I wasn't alone. Now judging from Pix, I've now taken a place in your ranks. Unlike school, B's and C's sound pretty good and almost delectable.
Having plenty of spare time on hand, I started getting an appreciation for progress by using fishnet made in the form of a bra. Boobs fall right in and if you don't change the tension on the straps around the neck and back, the increase in cup size can be seen in the stretch of the net and the little boxes get more square as size gets bigger. Chances are, as so many other things I've discovered within these threads, this little technique is "old hat". Nevertheless, its my contribution.

OMG

old hat no,

LOVE the idea

expandable fish net bra

need one now

Julie

[attachment=11725][attachment=11725]any body interested, these are my left and right ones today. Hope they can be viewed. L^te

Guess not. I'll work on pix and breasts some more. L^te

Please do

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon