Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

from Bs to large Cs or small Ds

I took fso with no side effects. I also have very dry skin so it helps with my exema. I never took very serious though because the pills I got said don't take within 2 hours of medication and I have asthma so I was constantly taking my puffers

So I have been quite sick since Christmas but I'm coming back. I found a sublimal I am going to try along with my fenugreek and fennel. I also bought some of the Greenbush blend capsules and will try those too. Wish me luck. Starting measurements are 28 under bust 30 bust

(19-03-2016, 12:53 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  So I have been quite sick since Christmas but I'm coming back. I found a sublimal I am going to try along with my fenugreek and fennel. I also bought some of the Greenbush blend capsules and will try those too. Wish me luck. Starting measurements are 28 under bust 30 bust

You know to be fair Greenbush have a good/genuine feedback with their testimonies. I've actually got the Greenbush blend liquid at home too but until I get my hormones checked I won't use it. They always advocate using heat alongside massage too.

FYI I just read today something about epigenetics and how you can influence/change your body with thoughts and what the body hears so maybe assuming the subliminals are a genuine source maybe they could work on their own too... I'm just too lazy to commit to anything for long otherwise I'd do it myself. plus I rarely get anytime to myself.

(19-03-2016, 06:31 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(19-03-2016, 12:53 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  So I have been quite sick since Christmas but I'm coming back. I found a sublimal I am going to try along with my fenugreek and fennel. I also bought some of the Greenbush blend capsules and will try those too. Wish me luck. Starting measurements are 28 under bust 30 bust

You know to be fair Greenbush have a good/genuine feedback with their testimonies. I've actually got the Greenbush blend liquid at home too but until I get my hormones checked I won't use it. They always advocate using heat alongside massage too.

FYI I just read today something about epigenetics and how you can influence/change your body with thoughts and what the body hears so maybe assuming the subliminals are a genuine source maybe they could work on their own too... I'm just too lazy to commit to anything for long otherwise I'd do it myself. plus I rarely get anytime to myself.

The subliminals I found are a six step one. So you set each step for 32 days and forget. So step one is 32 days of constant playing then step two for 32 days and so on. They are silent so you won't hear them during the day. Only problem I could see is they say they will only affect females. So in it it says if I'm a female then the subs. So potentially they could affect your daughter. I've read about 4 reviews of them and the people who used them say they have gained at least 2 cup sizes. They say it all depends on what you have to start. Most someone went up was from a A to a DD. The steps on site say to expect from A cup 3-4 cup growth, B cup 2-3 cup growth, C cup 1-2 and D cup 0-1 cup

(19-03-2016, 10:48 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  

The subliminals I found are a six step one. So you set each step for 32 days and forget. So step one is 32 days of constant playing then step two for 32 days and so on. They are silent so you won't hear them during the day. Only problem I could see is they say they will only affect females. So in it it says if I'm a female then the subs. So potentially they could affect your daughter. I've read about 4 reviews of them and the people who used them say they have gained at least 2 cup sizes. They say it all depends on what you have to start. Most someone went up was from a A to a DD. The steps on site say to expect from A cup 3-4 cup growth, B cup 2-3 cup growth, C cup 1-2 and D cup 0-1 cup

Wow. Please share a link !!

(19-03-2016, 11:44 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(19-03-2016, 10:48 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  

Wow. Please share a link !!

I will say this. It is expensive so I haven't bought it yet. Going to do some more research on it first. This is the full 6 month file. You can also buy each month seperate to see if it will have any kind of effect. They say you should notice a difference within the first two months http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/b...rsion-6-0/

Wow your not kidding!!!

(20-03-2016, 01:21 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Wow your not kidding!!!

Yeah might buy the first month and see how that goes first before I spend that much. Here is the forum post of someone that tried it. Worked well for them. She messed up a little in the begining thats why the dates are wrong on the end pictures. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-650.html.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=52]

(20-03-2016, 02:00 AM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  
(20-03-2016, 01:21 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Wow your not kidding!!!

Yeah might buy the first month and see how that goes first before I spend that much. Here is the forum post of someone that tried it. Worked well for them. She messed up a little in the begining thats why the dates are wrong on the end pictures. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-650.html.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=52]

The link didnt work but do keep us updated yeh

I will ella for sure. If it helps me it might help others and give us all the boost we need. I just noticed too re reading those pictures that she was only through four months with those results. She said she started at a 32C and after 4 months she was spilling out of her 32D. In my eyes that's a win. I will be getting the first 2 months on my next pay day. I will take measurements and will keep everyone updated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon