Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Triggering Period!

Hey everyone,

So PM is having an effect on me that I am trying to interpret.... My period ended 7 days ago, and I began taking my PM 5 days ago, 80mg in the morning and again in the evening, so a total of 160mg. I thought this would be a small amount to keep my period functioning normally, because large amounts bring on my period too. So even this small amount brings it on, I am wondering all yours opinion,
Could this maybe be due to my progesterone levels dipping too low when I take PM, thus making my body think it's time for menses?
And I also wonder if I would be okay using PM topically. I was thinking of making a mix of PM, PC, and water together in a spray bottle and then just spraying it on my breasts/rotating for the pc? If I did this I'd want to be using it every day no cycling.

Or I could continue with the PM to see if my body adjusts? Ughh. I don't want to go back to having 20+ days of bleeding :/ kind of a bummer though I had been getting growing pains with the pm

I'm probably one of the very few with this problem..
I ended up applying PC that night, and also made a PC spray of:

2tsp PC
1/3 cup filtered & boiled water
25 drops of Red Clover extract

I did ten sprays yesterday night, and also rubbed the little bit of PC that got onto my fingers while mixing it into my skin, and this has not stopped my spotting but lightened it very significantly! I'm going to keep using the spray morning and night until it is time for my period

(13-10-2015, 01:18 AM)Bambii Wrote:  I'm probably one of the very few with this problem..
I ended up applying PC that night, and also made a PC spray of:

2tsp PC
1/3 cup filtered & boiled water
25 drops of Red Clover extract

I did ten sprays yesterday night, and also rubbed the little bit of PC that got onto my fingers while mixing it into my skin, and this has not stopped my spotting but lightened it very significantly! I'm going to keep using the spray morning and night until it is time for my period

NOPE a lot of girls have said taking pm caused irregular bleeding. That's why I wont touch the stuff :s As much as I would have liked too Sad

Thats a good idea making a spray with solved stuff in water.. But I wonder(I wondered bout this before) if it would be smart to apply both progesterone and estrogens on the breast at the same time...Huh

yes, you can add progestorone cream with pm

have you tried 3 weeks on / 1 week off? and yes, your period will be irregular until your body adjusts

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon