Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are my breasts underdeveloped? Or just... odd?

Welcome. I think you look great, by the way. I am really impressed that you lost 40 pounds and your body and skin seems to have adjusted really well. Congrats. I think that since you are young, you might start with a massage routine. Just massage has worked great for some of us girls that have completed puberty, as well. I am no expert to speak to whether you have underdeveloped breasts, especially taking into account your recent body changes. I would say that even though people your age usually think they have "finished growing," there may be changes yet. I don't think I was quite done growing until I was about 20 or so. I didn't even have all my teeth until I was in college.
Anyway, massage (in recent years) helped me a lot with the shape of my breasts. I assure you, I know what it means to have different shaped breasts!
Here is a thread that may help: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24267

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread