Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about BO

Hi im a male 18, *do not want to transform just a male that wants a Pharaoh kinda body*
(big legs butt hips nothing else)

and i ordered bovine ovary because i heard they could increase estrogen levels in the body, but i want to know if I could increase my fat storage to hips/butt and thighs using bovine ovary, i lift heavy weights (250+lbs) (mostly leg and but days) and i was wondering if bovine ovary will diminish my results from the weight lifting i kinda just want fat to be padded over the muscle weight in my legs and butt i consume around 125 + g of protein a day and have a well structured diet plan if y'all wana see a pic of me (below i have used nothing but diet and excersize and was wondering if bovine ovary is going to enhance my results thanks) <3 ive also heard that it enhances breast tissue but im fine with that i can just band that up :p

[Image: 21bizd4.png]
btw i weigh 12 stones (170 lbs i think) height is 5"9/5"10

[Image: 1413803176021_wps_1_King_Tut_Scientists_produ.jpg]

this was the pharoah's body <3 and guess what I think i read something on egyptians taking bovine ovary to simulate growth etccc http://mustgrowbust.com/bovine-ovary

"(big legs butt hips nothing else)" You don't want BO.

i just started taking them a few minutes ago my first ever bo pill wish me luck ^-^ want them bigger butt and thighs will keep updated

btw are you allowed soya milk with the bo

BO isn't for you and you are going to regret your decision in a few months when you get more results than you want. Don't say you weren't warned. Wink

(14-10-2015, 10:08 PM)TeenSwag1 Wrote:  [Image: 1413803176021_wps_1_King_Tut_Scientists_produ.jpg]

this was the pharoah's body <3 and guess what I think i read something on egyptians taking bovine ovary to simulate growth etccc http://mustgrowbust.com/bovine-ovary

Omg he's scary, and he has female hips...and what is wrong with his feetHuh

Sure Lenneth would agree
Alien breeding

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon