Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and travel to USA

Hi!

I'm new here.
I'm a 23 years old girl from Switzerland.

I finally decided to create an account because I have an important question.

I'm taking PM for 2 months now. And I really don't want to stop because my skin got clearer, my boobs start growing, I feel more energized...

The problem is that I have have to go to USA in 2-3 weeks (I don't know the dates yet, I'll book the flights tomorrow) and I want to take my PM with me.

It's only 8 days, but I don't want to mess up the cycling.. And I know my boobs won't like it, but my skin will probably be covered with pimples or stuffs like that...

Which wouldn't be a great time at all.
I go to L.A. for business.. so .. I can't have pimples like a teen (I already look younger than my age).

Anyone know what I do have to do? Or any previous experiences?
How will USA borders control react if they find it?
I know it's herbal... but It has oestrogen so... is it really legal?
Should I declare it?
Should I put it in my luggage that I put in the cabin ?

Ahah maybe It's perfectly fine, but I wouldn't be that much worried if I wasn't traveling with my boss.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Leya

PS : sorry for the mistakes, english isn't my first language.

Plenty of people in the US take Pueraria. It's considered a vitamin supplement. There should be no issue or need to declare it.

Thanks for your answer.

If anyone else had a previous experience, please tell me.

I'm still a little worried.

Here is the official info on it. Though, I live in the US and rarely leave the country. [/quote]

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/...upplements

I live in Japan but travel to the US once a year or so. I often take vitamins and over the counter medicine with me. Just keep it in the original bottle and don't take a lot with you (take what you need plus a little extra just in case) and you will be fine.

Thanks everyone, everything went fine.

Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon