Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting pm!

Rainbow 

Hey girls, I am in need of assistance in starting pm, I'm not sure what the dosage is or how long to take it. I used to take it and I did notice a significant increase but I had forgotten the dosage Sad I will certainly update you guys with pictures when I notice results. I would really appreciate any advice :-)

I'm on my second month. For the first month I was on the recommended dose of 300mg per day. No difference to my boobs. I just started on 600mg per day (double dose) and I can already feel the breast tenderness and my boobs haven't gone down to their normal follicular phase size. I would advise you to not exceed 600mg per day (although many European and American brands offer 400mg (or more) capsules with a recommended dose of 2 or more capsules a day. Don't jump right into a high dose of PM, start with a lower dose and if you want to go higher, do that gradually.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon