Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

advice for PM users :)

Ok, my friend is trans and is using PM to transform (he can't afford an hrt doctor) and is also on natural dht blocker. With much success he has went from flat chest to 34 D in one year with cycling.

Advice he gave me - ALWAYS have calcium with your PM (milk, yogurt, or calcium tablets/soft gels are best, avoid cheeses)

avoid these foods - black beans, black olives, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, anything greasy, anything fatty, anything fried/deep fried, and anything that would cause bowel issues

do not take anything else that will disrupt hormones. start out on a low dose and slowly adjust until desired dose is reached. always take a week break every month (i.e. 3 weeks on, 1 week off) your period will be weird until your body adjusts if you are female

Happy Boob Growing!

That's interesting. Thank you for the information. Did she massage at all? Just curious.. Shy

Have you taken PM also? So if you take PM 3 weeks on and 1 week off will it mess up your period cycle? And what brand did she take?

she said an off brand from ebay. but being a guy transforming into a woman, she can do the cycling different from how we do it. but you have to adjust your dose. if you get one that it says take 2 pills and those 2 pills are 500 mg together, you can just take one instead for the dose and see how that does. each person can tolerate different doses. and yes, doing massage / pump. but guys that are transforming seem to have way more luck with PM than females bc they don't have periods like we do, so they can tolerate longer rounds on it than we can.

oh yeah and some more advice she said to give ya'll, make sure you are on natural dht blocker. green tea is a good one. and you may add a dab of progesterone cream if you need it.

I have ainterol and its 500mg per pill. I was taking it for awhile but it made my period come a week later every month. Should I split that in half?

I do massage and pump also. But I don't take green tea that often unless it's milk tea lol. I used to use progesterone but it's expensive!

(21-10-2015, 01:26 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Have you taken PM also? So if you take PM 3 weeks on and 1 week off will it mess up your period cycle? And what brand did she take?

You must remember when taking products with high phytoestrogens they effect the entire body not just the breasts. These high phytoestrogen products will also increase blood flow, which could easily increase menstrual flow. When using these products, you should notice skin, nail, and hair improvements, as well as breast nipple tenderness.

I have not started yet myself, as I am still trying to decide which brand to take. I suggest not taking a whole 500 at once, bc females need a smaller dose. He said for females it would be 250 mg twice daily for 15 days, then off for the rest of the month. then start your 15 days on every first day of period. you MUST take calcium with PM, he said it is crucial. Vitamin D milk, Greek Yogurt, or a calcium pill. He gets the powder and measures it and then puts it in yogurt and eats it twice a day.

oh yeah, and one other thing, he said for those of you that can't have dairy and need NON hormonal sources of calcium, look up calcium rich foods online.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon