Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone is extremely important

Hi all

I just would like to let you know how important progesterone is for your health way more then estrogen. Please read this site, the womens story, what progesterone does, as well as for different symptoms. I was trying to of course increase my breast but in the long run realized how important progesterone is and to at least balance the hormones first. Please read this site if anything for the knowledge.

www.progesteronetherapy.com

Thank you

Thanks a lot by the way, this is the 2nd time Im browsing trough your link, and its very helpful-informative. And how are your breasts if I may ask? Did pc only worked for you..?Smile

Hi, so PC or vitex?
There are so many controversial stories reg PC. Some say prolonged used of PC will make our body producing progresteron lesser and lesser. Really confusing though.

(07-11-2015, 12:41 PM)Dfleurs Wrote:  Hi, so PC or vitex?
There are so many controversial stories reg PC. Some say prolonged used of PC will make our body producing progresteron lesser and lesser. Really confusing though.

Personally I think unless you've been tested and have a real honest to goodness deficiency and a natural health doc says you need pc cream then id say vitex is more a safer way to try first.

Hello all,

If you read the link above I posted it will answer most of your questions and read her story. As for myself I ended up with alot of health issues using estrogen and finding out what my symptoms were kept leading me back to progesterone only about a month ago. It saved my life. As for my breast I have seen a change for the better. Now before starting progesterone cream I found out I have fibroids, cyst on my ovary ( had the other removed do to endometriosis), they found something in both breasts and thyroid nodules. So im using progesterone and other ways to see if I can strink all of them. So researching them I always came to my progesterone problems. So I have been using between 250 -300 mgs a day for the past month. I pm'd the intelligent Lotus from this site today with advice on other ways to increase progesterone to speed things along because I can't afford to use more of the cream then that at this time. Since using progesterone my health have improved extremely well. Most symptoms are gone. The reason for taking so much progesterone in the beginning in to suppress testosterone and estrogen. Read the link above.

Thank you and be careful with estrogen.
Susan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon