Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Modification

Some things I considered to enlarge breasts and be more femanine are body modification.

Tatoo makeup on eyes, lips. Tatoo areola to make it larger.

Piereced ears. Pierced nipples with rings to clamp weights on them to streatch them.

Cock cage to become a sissy changing my sexual behavior to be more femanine.

Elastration to eliminate male hormones.

(25-10-2015, 11:25 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  Some things I considered to enlarge breasts and be more femanine are body modification.

Tatoo makeup on eyes, lips. Tatoo areola to make it larger.

Piereced ears. Pierced nipples with rings to clamp weights on them to streatch them.

Cock cage to become a sissy changing my sexual behavior to be more femanine.

Elastration to eliminate male hormones.

I know this post is a few months old, but for whatever reason in the nearly two years I've been on the forum I've never read this section!!!

With that, I say definitely go with the pierced ears, and actually, go with two in each one and maybe a cartilage piercing.

As for the cock cage, my wife and I dabbled with this a about two years ago and it certainly was fun. Not sure it changed my sexual behavior but it certainly made me tend to her needs well before mine. One thing it's not good for is tucking... Wink If you decide to go down that road you can start of with the less expensive silicone ones, though I highly recommend a stainless steel one from Mature Metal.

If you do go the cage route, wearing it at night will train your mind/body to not have nocturnal erections. This will be a major contributor to remaing flaccid. It will take weeks to months of wear to achieve a semi to permanent limpness. Of course, lack of use will add to atrophy and cause it to shrink.

In essence, what you are telling your body is that part of your body is no longer needed to pfunction in that manner.

There are also hypnosis files on the internet that will help out mentally, if that is what you are looking for

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon