Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey :) Keeping track of things

so I can't start my PM for a few months. My doctor prescribed me spironolactone for my bad symptoms I was having due to my tubal ligation (edema/oedema, voice deepening, pulsating tinnitus in left ear, also to help my liver out for my T4 to T3 conversion since I take thyroid med, and to help the side effect of high blood pressure on the thyroid meds, and the cystic acne that I've been having)

Had blood work done today. Can't wait to hear back from the doctor to find out what my blood work / lab results says!!

I do know about all the routing blood tests I have to do while on spiro, also to watch how much potassium I take in, and to drink plenty of water.

Has anyone here taken spironolactone or currently taking it?

Oh, but if he adds in prescription estradiol, then I won't be able to take PM. So.... wish me luck, booby lovers and booby growers!! but I will definately be doing a before pic of boobies with and without bra, and then doing boobies pics along the way. also using a tape measure and doing pics with that as well. I will also do a few before, during and afters of my face as well to show how the acne issue goes. it's been severe to the point of needing to wear band aids over the sores after the cystic acne turns into open sores.

BTW, I did find a few awesome ab workout videos and such. I will share them when I have more time. I'll also post my lab work results when I get them.

Happy growing!!

ok, so found out I'm allergic to Synthroid. Just got a new med for thyroid called Levoxyl. Shall see how it goes. If all goes well I will be able to start my program very soon. I did pick up some Saw Palmetto. Not starting it as of yet. GRRR. But at least I can use this thread to track my progress with thyroid along with breast growing. You have to have your body on track before you begin growing breast. So here I go.

BTW, does anyone know if I can take adrenal support with breast pills? or will that affect my growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon