Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

odd growth,

[attachment=10600][attachment=10601][attachment=10602]Initially there was alot, disturbing about my chest growth, but once i finally made peace with it, and started enjoying the idea, then i got worried because they weren't Symmetrical,,, I had one wandering nipple,.
One nipple decided to do a nose dive, and growth seemed to be occuring only on the upper slope, creating more breast, but rolling my nipple on the left side in a downward position.
For the men,, and women here,, how common is this? and is it a sign of further abnormality ahead,LOL, Yea, of anything weirder than the growth on my chest in the first place.

Jenniferlove, posted in my opinion the most symmetrical Ive seen here,, just perfect, in their matching size. That's the kind of growth id prefer,, but any is good i guess. Ive added some pictures,, the nipple of the left breast is as i said being forced downwards,, good in the sense of additional growth, bad in the overall look.

(30-10-2015, 06:16 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Initially there was alot, disturbing about my chest growth, but once i finally made peace with it, and started enjoying the idea, then i got worried because they weren't Symmetrical,,, I had one wandering nipple,.
One nipple decided to do a nose dive, and growth seemed to be occuring only on the upper slope, creating more breast, but rolling my nipple on the left side in a downward position.
For the men,, and women here,, how common is this? and is it a sign of further abnormality ahead,LOL, Yea, of anything weirder than the growth on my chest in the first place.

Jenniferlove, posted in my opinion the most symmetrical Ive seen here,, just perfect, in their matching size. That's the kind of growth id prefer,, but any is good i guess. Ive added some pictures,, the nipple of the left breast is as i said being forced downwards,, good in the sense of additional growth, bad in the overall look.

It's not abnormal no. Try breastfeeding and see what that does to nipples Sad never the same again @sobs@
With that said one of my nipples was different and not in a good way pre breastfeeding so it's not just that . Yours are beautiful so don't stress. I'd love to have yours, in fact I'm sure many females here would.

One of mine tends to point down too FYI Dodgy

(31-10-2015, 06:58 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  One of mine tends to point down too FYI Dodgy
ella,,thanks,, a relief to know.,,, I guess im just alittle preocupied with them after this surgery, Surprisingly some of the debre,lol (the junk over the scars) is already falling away and i can see the color the scar will be, should blend fairly well. I guess im just a little nervous their might be a change now..
thanks again hun.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon