Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello people

hi there, this Nickie, 33 years old, made an account here to look around and learn about various growing methods, as i'm kind of surprised by some testimonials, i wanna give a try :p

originally, researching the famous deer massage brought me here, where i discovered many other crazy methods (like rockmelon :| )

so about me, i'm not petite at all, at 1.76m and 72 kilos (for imperialists it's 5.7feet and 158lbs),i'm more of a Xena type :p i only have a large B cup however, i recently upgraded it to a solid C due to a medication side effect causing me to milk basically :p so i gotta stop it, still i really love my upgraded boobs so i'm willing to try and maintain them Smile

and i believe it's possible, because a couple years ago, without medication issue i thought my breast felt bigger as i was travelling, i then went to buy a bigger bra, and had it fitted by the store lady to a 80D (japanese size, because that's where i was travelling, so that's basically a 95 or 36C elsewhere Big Grin)

unfortunately, a few weeks later, i shrunk back and went back to my smaller bra, and i'm using the big one as a measuring tool as it has solid non-stretchy cups..

but at least that event taught me that breast size isn't carved in stone !

my goal is to fill it properly again, or even more (i'd LOVE a little D :p ) and hopefully also fill the gap between my wide set boobs too with the help of anything safe and cheap, so mostly massages, or non-phyto hormonal herbs as i'm really very very skeptical about hypnosis and similar ... Smile

Hi Nickie, if you're looking for safe and cheap, I'd recommend taking a look at the thread about the non-herbal ways for growth. Lots of good stuff in there about nutrition, suction devices, massage, etc.

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

There is the link.

My routine involves pumping with a suction device, balancing my nutrients with the help of that lovely list plus some extra googling, using Maca powder (although admittedly not regularly anymore, because I find the taste more offensive as time goes on), using a Volufiline cream, and applying heat. I've been pumping for about a month, and just recently added the rest of it. I'm seeing changes in fullness and shape of my breasts so far.

Biggest thing is any NBE takes time and dedication, so if you really want it to work, make sure you commit to doing a routine daily. Working on it off and on won't give you results and will just be discouraging.

Good luck Smile

Welcome Nickie and good luck to you ! Big Grin

(03-11-2015, 07:31 PM)Nickie Wrote:  hi there, this Nickie, 33 years old, made an account here to look around and learn about various growing methods, as i'm kind of surprised by some testimonials, i wanna give a try :p

originally, researching the famous deer massage brought me here, where i discovered many other crazy methods (like rockmelon :| )

so about me, i'm not petite at all, at 1.76m and 72 kilos (for imperialists it's 5.7feet and 158lbs),i'm more of a Xena type :p i only have a large B cup however, i recently upgraded it to a solid C due to a medication side effect causing me to milk basically :p so i gotta stop it, still i really love my upgraded boobs so i'm willing to try and maintain them Smile

and i believe it's possible, because a couple years ago, without medication issue i thought my breast felt bigger as i was travelling, i then went to buy a bigger bra, and had it fitted by the store lady to a 80D (japanese size, because that's where i was travelling, so that's basically a 95 or 36C elsewhere Big Grin)

unfortunately, a few weeks later, i shrunk back and went back to my smaller bra, and i'm using the big one as a measuring tool as it has solid non-stretchy cups..

but at least that event taught me that breast size isn't carved in stone !

my goal is to fill it properly again, or even more (i'd LOVE a little D :p ) and hopefully also fill the gap between my wide set boobs too with the help of anything safe and cheap, so mostly massages, or non-phyto hormonal herbs as i'm really very very skeptical about hypnosis and similar ... Smile

Hi. What medication made you experience that??
But yeh the fact you already got bigger means Itl be easier for you to achieve results.
But yes check out our non herbal nbe thread

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon