Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is BO making me sick?

I have been taking swansons raw glandular, one pill a day, for the last month. This is the first time I have gotten my period while on BO. I haven't had any side effects, but today when I started my cycle I got extremely sick when I tried to eat, immobilizing sick and it lasted multiple hours. This happened once before when I was in my teens and not doing any NBE at all.
I feel like at such a low dose of only one pill a day it shouldn't be the cause. Could BO be making me sick/has anyone else experienced this? Or could it just be a weird coincidence?
Looking for some insight.... before I got sick I had planned to up my dose to 2 pills a day on this cycle, but I don't want to hurt my body in this process!

Oh wow..crazy. Hope it's just a coincidence! But I read in the forums here that cows are fed antibiotics so maybe that's why you got sick? I got a slight yeast infection from taking BO because of the antibiotics in it.

I also took Swanson's raw ovarian glandular, starting with 1 pill for 3 days with no side effects. But when I increased to 2 pills, I started feeling unwell. My heart beat became irregular, I had some trouble breathing, I was slightly nauseous, my blood pressure fell, and I started to lose weight rapidly (I know, sounds like a good thing, but this time it felt unnatural, even a bit scary). I stopped the pills after taking them for a week or so, and all the symptoms disappeared. So yes, I think BO could make some people sick. I still believe BO is an effective way of NBE, but clearly it doesn't suit everyone. I'm back to noogling.

I've been taking BO for 4 months now, and every time my period comes around, I feel "sick".. Like a mild head cold. Sore throat, stuffy nose, headache. And VERY painful cramps. Is this what you were experiencing?

I took bountiful breast for a period of 2 years several years ago, and it made me sick. VERY sick. I have the medical history to prove it. It destroyed my gut and immune system, because more than likely they are dosing the cows with massive doses of bovine growth hormone. DO NOT take Bovine ovaries unless they are certified organic and/or grass fed and you have the certification to prove it!!

If anyone has gotten sick from taking bountiful breast, please private message me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon