Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I make my breasts grow faster?

i am 12 and an A32. ALL of my friends have bigger breasts and one of them is already a C. I don't know what to do. is there any way to make them bigger naturally and without spending any money.

Hi stephanies,

I recommend NOT to take herbal supplements at your age until you're atleast 18. You're are still very young and your body is still developing, taking any herbal supplements at your age can mess with your hormones.

What you should do right now is massage with some olive oil or flaxseed oil for the time being. Go through the forums and look for Japanese breast massage techniques, they've been great for me when I started my journey. Smile

Good luck, dear. Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16154

Here's a link to all of the massages I do, you're welcome Smile

Hey girlll!!! Some non-herbal remedies for a young teen would be:
Fish oil softgels
A teen vitamin (like power teen for her)
Eating very healthy and drinking plenty of water
Soy milk
Almond milk
Youtheory collagen (serving size says 6 pills but I reccomend one pill a day only!!! I take them, that's how I know)
Instead of wearing a bra use a generous layer of fabric glue over your nipples to hide then then layer 2 or 3 tank tops under your shirt (loose clothes promote growth)
Breast massage
Heat on them for about 15 to 20 minutes prior to bed
Lots of lean proteins, maybe even a lean protein powder mixed into skim, 1%, soy, or almond milk once a day
Absolutely NO caffeine, drugs, alcohol of any kind
And most importantly, just be happy, loving, laugh a lot, and make great memories during your teen years. Good luck!!

pssst... that user is banned....

(07-05-2016, 12:02 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  pssst... that user is banned....

Nothing but spam, pretty sure they're linked to the other spamming of TS material. But yeah, the 12year old (if ever) is banned.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon