Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6 Years and Nothing! Help please?

I can relate to what you're going through. I've been trying for maybe...2.5 years now total? I know how depressing it can be sometimes, but you seem to have good spirits about it so that is awesome! You WILL accomplish your goal!! I just FINALLY started to see some solid progress over the last month. Otherwise, all I've gotten is the smallest amount of swelling that never stuck with me. What is working for me now is cycling PM and PC. And if you're low in both estrogen and progesterone, I can see how this could benefit you! I didn't see results in the first month, and I found I had to take both (just PM and I think my receptors filled up and I stopped seeing results; just PC and I seem to only notice rounding out of my breasts but no outward growth). I also pump and massage, but I haven't noticed any significant gains from these other than pumping is making the base of my breasts bigger (due to a larger dome circumference than my breasts). I think massage is important so I still do it every day (I slacked on massage for about a year during my program but have began to do it longer and more consistently over the last 6 months and I will continue to stick with it.

I have never measured any larger after my period at all during these years until last month when I measured 1/4" larger!!! I still can't believe it.

It's such a guess and check process, but having your hormones tested will help a lot because now you know what types of hormones you can take to raise your P and E. I never had mine tested but I know that something was off because I used to skip periods a lot and have acne (I still get a few pimples but not bad, and my periods are fairly regular now).

Hi Saphire,

I think what you are missing is a whole compleete program, make sure you get evrything everyday. And with everything I mean something that boosts your E and P and an anti-androgen. + a good diet, with enough carbs and proteins and vitamins.Also I'm in the same boat with trouble gaining weight.. and I've noticed its still in our control but only with hard work and discipline..skipping one day and taking shortcuts is taking us into a rollercoaster of gaining and losing..we go straight back to our body's ''set point''.. probably bc of a bad diet in the past(not enough quantities in my case). Now i need to constantly stash myself with food, its still hard for me, I even take half aten breakfast with me on the go bc it takes me 30 minutes to eat 2 slice off bread, I'm bad with carbs. Eating too little carbs wont make gain..thats my experience.

Some years ago, I bought separate herbs of all kinds. I didn't have any luck from it apart from some temporary swelling. I also did massaging. Overall on me, little effect I saw and finally gave up Due to my busy schedule.

Now I am full C cup. Thanks to a friend from hongkong the Chinese herbal powder. Not only my breasts increased in size but my menstrual cramp had reduced tremendously. My sister has greatee absorption that I do. For the first month my bust didn't change but menses cramp was so much easier, followed by visible increase at 4th month. My sister, on the other hand, had quicker result within a month. Well, everyone is different! But all and all, i feel blessed that the journey was not long.

Good luck to all!

(06-04-2016, 08:17 AM)Sue Wrote:  Some years ago, I bought separate herbs of all kinds. I didn't have any luck from it apart from some temporary swelling. I also did massaging. Overall on me, little effect I saw and finally gave up Due to my busy schedule.

Now I am full C cup. Thanks to a friend from hongkong the Chinese herbal powder. Not only my breasts increased in size but my menstrual cramp had reduced tremendously. My sister has greatee absorption that I do. For the first month my bust didn't change but menses cramp was so much easier, followed by visible increase at 4th month. My sister, on the other hand, had quicker result within a month. Well, everyone is different! But all and all, i feel blessed that the journey was not long.

Good luck to all!

What's the powder..? Thanks

It's a Chinese herbal recipe. If u r to ask me, I don't know the specific ingredients because its a secret recipe. However most importantly, no hormones no steroids. Do u use wechAt? It's An app. If u do, wechAt id is bbpowder , u may add the mentioned wechat id and request for more details for better understandin if u r interested to try. I still follow their posts.

Underweight, bad spleen, poor digestion, almost no normal breast development, getting sick after a few weeks, hormones well below normal... but you avoid sugar and other processed foods and exercise so you're healthy? I don't get why people keep saying these things. Sounds like you have some major health problems to deal with. And you get what you need from what you eat not from what you avoid.

No amount of signalling from herbs, BO or whatever is going to do anything when your body doesn't have the tools to function normally.

I've added this recipe to the program in my sig for yourself and others in similar situiations: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=177070#pid177070

(03-04-2016, 12:45 AM)SapphireRain Wrote:  I did a basic saliva test. Here are the results:

Estradiol: 0.7 pg/mL (normal range 1.3 - 2.8 premenopausal luteal)
Progresterone: 23 pg/mL (normal range 70 - 190 premenopausal luteal)
Testosterone: 38 pg/mL (normal range 18 - 55 for my age)
DHEAS: 5.1 ng/mL (normal range 7 - 18 for my age)
Cortisol: 8.0 ng/mL (normal range 3.7 - 9 in the morning)

Unfortunately, these are the only measures that were tested so I don't have anything else to share.

knowing proclactin might help but that's pretty much all you need. Your hormones are very much on the low side like SurferJoe wrote.

I don't know how your diet or lifestyle is but "healthy" could mean a lot to different people. and I don't mean this to pick on you or anyone else.

Low hormones in my opinion usually means not enough necessary protein or fats like cholesterol, the building block of hormones. Adding lots of healthy oils and proteins if they are not against your diet, such as eggs, fish, dairy like yogurt, fresh and whole red meats, coconut oil, olive oil, peanut butter and nut butters, flaxseeds etc. are good. there are many plant and animal sources for these, and with oils you can supplement these in smoothies and shakes, especially coconut oil, maybe 1 to 2 tablespoons per day or even more if you can spread it out.

and wow, yes, look at surferjoe's recipes! they seem extreme at first glance but I think what I wrote is sort of the direction SJ is going in, and if you are willing you could try the program.

try looking at your macros: the number of grams you intake per day in terms of carbs proteins or fats. a lot of us think our diet is healthy when our macros are horrible, usually waaaaaay too many carbs (almost 50%!!) at the expense of fat and protein. if you have no fat or protein, you are going to have no hormones, like those super long distance endurance runners with the very low body fat. and fat from food doesn't make you fat, don't be afraid of it Big Grin I had to learn this the hard way thanks to a personal trainer, and yes, my carbs used to be pretty high. but with protein and fat it's pretty much safe to eat more than you are used to.

there's anecdotes of women who have switched to paleo and keto type diets that are high fat and high protein who noticed an increase at the bust, decrease at the waist and improved health, menstrual cycle and so on. your diet definitely affects your hormones which affect body composition. you don't have to hop onto any dietary bandwagons or eat zero carbs, but look closely at your dietary habits and lifestyle and see what you can and are willing to change.

and we could look at micronutrients but that's a looooooooong story for another time.

definitely add some exercise if you have a low appetite. strength training is fantastic, but when it comes to cardio it depends on the type and intensity. see this article:

https://www.t-nation.com/training/regula...ke-you-fat

it's aimed at bodybuilders but a lot of the points still ring true.

anyway, good luck! sometimes it seems tough when we've lived one way for so long, but we are all dynamic beings and so many have made amazing transformations here. you can do it sapphire Smile

(03-04-2016, 12:45 AM)SapphireRain Wrote:  I did a basic saliva test. Here are the results:

Estradiol: 0.7 pg/mL (normal range 1.3 - 2.8 premenopausal luteal)
Progresterone: 23 pg/mL (normal range 70 - 190 premenopausal luteal)
Testosterone: 38 pg/mL (normal range 18 - 55 for my age)
DHEAS: 5.1 ng/mL (normal range 7 - 18 for my age)
Cortisol: 8.0 ng/mL (normal range 3.7 - 9 in the morning)

Unfortunately, these are the only measures that were tested so I don't have anything else to share.

Also, as a side note, I have just started the Whole30 and will be taking another hormone assessment afterwards (in about 2 months). I have friends who have seen positive results from completing the Whole30 program, including hormone balancing, so I'm hoping it helps!

Hi Sapphire,

The saliva test results confirmed the prior labs (much the same). This sounds like a pituitary issue..........(e.g. not making hormones). Phytoestrogens depress thyroid function. Examples include- PUERARIA MIRIFICA reduces parathyroid hormone, soy inhibits regular thyroid function, all no good for breast growth and overall health.

In other words, hypothyroidism.

Thanks everyone for the responses! I appreciate all the feedback.

Hopefully my next hormone test will be more comprehensive so I can shed more light on the internal workings of my body. But until then, I will keep chugging along and tweaking my lifestyle (with the help of your suggestions!) to see what works best for me.

I'd also like to say - I do maintain a healthy lifestyle (apart from my desk job, which can't be helped) but I never claimed my body was healthy. I have always been frail and gotten sick easily so I've paid attention to factors such as diet and exercise to control what I can. Having a clean diet and an active lifestyle can only improve health. I know I don't have it down perfectly, but who does?

(13-04-2016, 01:40 AM)SapphireRain Wrote:  Thanks everyone for the responses! I appreciate all the feedback.

Hopefully my next hormone test will be more comprehensive so I can shed more light on the internal workings of my body. But until then, I will keep chugging along and tweaking my lifestyle (with the help of your suggestions!) to see what works best for me.

I'd also like to say - I do maintain a healthy lifestyle (apart from my desk job, which can't be helped) but I never claimed my body was healthy. I have always been frail and gotten sick easily so I've paid attention to factors such as diet and exercise to control what I can. Having a clean diet and an active lifestyle can only improve health. I know I don't have it down perfectly, but who does?

I hear you. Sometimes we do the absolute best we can do but our body has other ideas... That and a lot of Drs don't test us properly or really listen to our concerns and the alternative health scene just costs too damned much for diagnostics by rights our Drs should be issuing...
If these hormone tests are blood over saliva then there's a huge area of debate thAt bloods are even effective at all..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon