Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

will these help my growth?

So right now I just massage with a normal body lotion (I have very dry skin). I am thinking of taking fenugreek and wild yam. (Also going to change the Shea Butter.) How much fenugreek and wild yam should I take (MG size and amount daily)? Thanks. I have noticed a small increase with massage over the past month. Maybe a quarter of a inch but not much. Now I really want to kick this off.

(07-11-2015, 03:20 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  So right now I just massage with a normal body lotion (I have very dry skin). I am thinking of taking fenugreek and wild yam. (Also going to change the Shea Butter.) How much fenugreek and wild yam should I take (MG size and amount daily)? Thanks. I have noticed a small increase with massage over the past month. Maybe a quarter of a inch but not much. Now I really want to kick this off.

If in good health, just follow the recommendations on the label to begin with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon