Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nutmeg oil -increases adipose fat?

SoooooOOooOo.....the proper nutmeg oil should be in today. Now I can do experiments . I m sure its much stronger than my homemade stuff. I had also ordered brazil nut oil mixed with cinnamon oil....might try mixing them together.

Here's to big boobies!

Congrats!! I am currently waiting on my sesame seed oil (great for lowering dht) i am using that for massage only. Keep me updated on the nutmeg oil. I wouldnt mind switching up my oils every now and tgen so my breasts wont get use to one massage oil.

update:

Have been using a 50/50 mix of nutmeg oil& Brazil nut/ cinnamon oil mix massaged into breasts after shower. Not only have my breasts started becoming fuller, but my anxiety attacks have diminished and insomnia stopped. ..

(15-11-2015, 07:36 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  update:

Have been using a 50/50 mix of nutmeg oil& Brazil nut/ cinnamon oil mix massaged into breasts after shower. Not only have my breasts started becoming fuller, but my anxiety attacks have diminished and insomnia stopped. ..

I'm not game enough to use those on my breasts but to stop anxiety attacks, well that's awesome. I'm inclined to buy and burn the oils in a burner to see how they affect my anxiety. That is great they helped your boobs too. Bonus

(16-11-2015, 06:07 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

I'm not game enough to use those on my breasts but to stop anxiety attacks, well that's awesome. I'm inclined to buy and burn the oils in a burner to see how they affect my anxiety. That is great they helped your boobs too. Bonus

I have known about the nervine effects of nutmeg for years, just never knew there was an oil . I used to study the homeopathic remedies of herbs for years..lol most i had forgotten. Just be careful burning it..not sure it it can act as a hallucinagen if burnt. Perhaps just smelling it from the jar is enough. I know chamomile is supposed to be good to calm , but i dont like the flavor.

(16-11-2015, 10:54 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(16-11-2015, 06:07 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

I have known about the nervine effects of nutmeg for years, just never knew there was an oil . I used to study the homeopathic remedies of herbs for years..lol most i had forgotten. Just be careful burning it..not sure it it can act as a hallucinagen if burnt. Perhaps just smelling it from the jar is enough. I know chamomile is supposed to be good to calm , but i dont like the flavor.

Your right. Maybe I should be putting nutmeg in my teas etc. I'm sure I used to have nutmeg and honey in milk to help me sleep years ago.

Just be sure to not consume more than the size of a pea a day. Too much can literally be fatal.

(08-11-2015, 09:55 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I bought anise extract from dollar store ( yes I checked ingredients: anise oil, alcohol. ) though I caution you to dilute in glass of water as it is very strong and can make your mouth feel like its ob fire with licorice. ..lol

So I tried an experiment with some nutmeg powder I had in spice rack..soaked it in vodka overnight, added it to a booby batter vial I am messing with ( anise extract, epo oil, krill oil, macadamia nut oil) shook vigorously and applied to breast after shower. .. feels like I have s heating pad on my boobs, since nutmeg is a rubefacent- bring blood to skin for better circulation. ..feels kind of nice ....since its getting cold out here..lol..

Hi, Tanya,
I was just reading this through and saw this bit on nutmeg oil.... Looking up the information was inadequate. rubefacent just means it makes the skin red... :-P
i'm curious, though, because I want to do similar, but in reverse. I'd like to find a way to stimulate local circulation in adipose tissues, as I don't want to work out for two years to burn it off (again). Trying niacinimide for a niacin flush didn't work particularly well so far.... Trying it topically, nothing was absorbed by the skin....
Maybe hot pepper oil, but that stuff burns (used for treating arthritis, it has niacin in it. I'm NOT putting it on my belly burn until that's healed. So that's out, and the experiment previously didn't work anyway...)

now, Nutmeg oil, you talk about using it for breast enhancement via progesterone stimulation to cause selective adipose creation.
what about in reverse, to allow the blood vessels to engorge and use that enhanced circulation to burn stubborn sub-cutaneous fat?

I know how to do it with exercise (exercise muscles in the target areas while also doing cardio sessions), but any way to enhance removal from BAD spots (EG, belly, which identifies TGs as "MALE"...) - especially if it can then redeposit in good spots for a feminine shape? Would be awesome.

+++
Depressing discovery: I'm large enough the girls smile as a reflexive reaction, to show they're not challenging me. and that's not going to change even if I lose 50 pounds.... :-P
I'd rather look like a female Crossfit champion (was on ESPN this weekend) than a meathead! TongueBig Grin

-Jean

(16-11-2015, 11:16 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(08-11-2015, 09:55 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I bought anise extract from dollar store ( yes I checked ingredients: anise oil, alcohol. ) though I caution you to dilute in glass of water as it is very strong and can make your mouth feel like its ob fire with licorice. ..lol

So I tried an experiment with some nutmeg powder I had in spice rack..soaked it in vodka overnight, added it to a booby batter vial I am messing with ( anise extract, epo oil, krill oil, macadamia nut oil) shook vigorously and applied to breast after shower. .. feels like I have s heating pad on my boobs, since nutmeg is a rubefacent- bring blood to skin for better circulation. ..feels kind of nice ....since its getting cold out here..lol..

Hi, Tanya,
I was just reading this through and saw this bit on nutmeg oil.... Looking up the information was inadequate. rubefacent just means it makes the skin red... :-P
i'm curious, though, because I want to do similar, but in reverse. I'd like to find a way to stimulate local circulation in adipose tissues, as I don't want to work out for two years to burn it off (again). Trying niacinimide for a niacin flush didn't work particularly well so far.... Trying it topically, nothing was absorbed by the skin....
Maybe hot pepper oil, but that stuff burns (used for treating arthritis, it has niacin in it. I'm NOT putting it on my belly burn until that's healed. So that's out, and the experiment previously didn't work anyway...)

now, Nutmeg oil, you talk about using it for breast enhancement via progesterone stimulation to cause selective adipose creation.
what about in reverse, to allow the blood vessels to engorge and use that enhanced circulation to burn stubborn sub-cutaneous fat?

I know how to do it with exercise (exercise muscles in the target areas while also doing cardio sessions), but any way to enhance removal from BAD spots (EG, belly, which identifies TGs as "MALE"...) - especially if it can then redeposit in good spots for a feminine shape? Would be awesome.

+++
Depressing discovery: I'm large enough the girls smile as a reflexive reaction, to show they're not challenging me. and that's not going to change even if I lose 50 pounds.... :-P
I'd rather look like a female Crossfit champion (was on ESPN this weekend) than a meathead! TongueBig Grin

-Jean
One thing you can do jean, is consume hot peppers. Apparently the capsaicin( the chemical that makes them hot) also temporarily boosts metabolism. The key is to eat the hottest you can stand, that encourages you to sweat. Also, consuming foods rich in iodin(kelp, shrimp) helps stimulate the thyroid and ' perhaps ' in turn reduce cortisol. Cortisol is what causes the storage of fat in the mid section. Also lack of vitamin D can increase stress, thus cortisol. 10 to 20 minutes of sunlight daily produce 15,000 I.u. of vitamin D . Vitamin D Deficiency has also been linked to depression.

You can safely take up to 5,000 I.u. daily, internally. Vitamin D is also good for Nbe. You will have to consume up to 1 month before noticeable effects can be noted.

Meditation and at least 7 hrs of deep sleep per night can also help reduce stress levels and cortisol levels. The scent of lavender has n reputed as being a calming agent, encouraging sleep.

Dianna,
Apparently coconut oil is attributed to reducing stubborn adipose fat deposits around abdomen. It may be the brown adipose fat that is harder to get rid of. It is also purported to raise hdl cholesterol ( The good kind) while not affecting or raising the bad kind.

Something to look into perhaps. .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon