Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nutmeg oil -increases adipose fat?

(16-11-2015, 11:16 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(08-11-2015, 09:55 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I bought anise extract from dollar store ( yes I checked ingredients: anise oil, alcohol. ) though I caution you to dilute in glass of water as it is very strong and can make your mouth feel like its ob fire with licorice. ..lol

So I tried an experiment with some nutmeg powder I had in spice rack..soaked it in vodka overnight, added it to a booby batter vial I am messing with ( anise extract, epo oil, krill oil, macadamia nut oil) shook vigorously and applied to breast after shower. .. feels like I have s heating pad on my boobs, since nutmeg is a rubefacent- bring blood to skin for better circulation. ..feels kind of nice ....since its getting cold out here..lol..

Hi, Tanya,
I was just reading this through and saw this bit on nutmeg oil.... Looking up the information was inadequate. rubefacent just means it makes the skin red... :-P
i'm curious, though, because I want to do similar, but in reverse. I'd like to find a way to stimulate local circulation in adipose tissues, as I don't want to work out for two years to burn it off (again). Trying niacinimide for a niacin flush didn't work particularly well so far.... Trying it topically, nothing was absorbed by the skin....
Maybe hot pepper oil, but that stuff burns (used for treating arthritis, it has niacin in it. I'm NOT putting it on my belly burn until that's healed. So that's out, and the experiment previously didn't work anyway...)

now, Nutmeg oil, you talk about using it for breast enhancement via progesterone stimulation to cause selective adipose creation.
what about in reverse, to allow the blood vessels to engorge and use that enhanced circulation to burn stubborn sub-cutaneous fat?

I know how to do it with exercise (exercise muscles in the target areas while also doing cardio sessions), but any way to enhance removal from BAD spots (EG, belly, which identifies TGs as "MALE"...) - especially if it can then redeposit in good spots for a feminine shape? Would be awesome.

+++
Depressing discovery: I'm large enough the girls smile as a reflexive reaction, to show they're not challenging me. and that's not going to change even if I lose 50 pounds.... :-P
I'd rather look like a female Crossfit champion (was on ESPN this weekend) than a meathead! TongueBig Grin

-Jean

Swansons makes and L-arginine gel that is supposed to help circulation. L-Arginine is supposed to be a vasodiolator (expanding blood vessels.
http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/93/1/85.full
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasodilation

so in theory, if you applied that gel to your breasts, it should enhance blood flow. ( I have bought some and have tried it, it absorbs pretty quickly, and seems to "inflate" your boobs slightly).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon