Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help Appreciated-Newbie

Hello all. I'm really trying to avoid getting breast implant.

I'm a 34b

I started taking fenugreek maybe 2 months ago, and in the 2ND month my breast started getting bigger every day(2 weeks before my period) and they either reached a full B or a C cup, but after my period the deflated, majorly, I'm sure they just went back to the normal size, but the fact that they got so big it seems like they became even smaller then before. I continue to take the fenugreek and it seemed like nothing was happening or like I was immune to it.(I was taking around/ close to 5,000mg).

So did research to try to mimic the period effect and decided to take turmeric to mimic the prosengen (not sure of the spelling) effect. And it's not happening as fast as I thought it would. So now I'm taking:

Turmeric: 1,500mg
Fenugreek: 4,680mg
Saw Palmetto: 1,755mg
Maca:1,500mg
And this hormone balance called Estrogen Logic which contains(black cohosh,soybean,wild yam,sage,chastetree berry, vervain,astragalus,motherwort): I take two capsules of those.

*Also another thing I have consumed a lot of water as well. Each dosage i take every hour and with every dosage I take I drink two cups of water, and after I completed taking everything, I am still drinking water un till I go to bed.

Any ways my long term goal is to be a size D cup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon