Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anxiety is ruining my nbe program

Hello Smile

I am 20 years old I wanted to start a nbe program for a while now as my normally 40c breasts are getting smaller each time.I started with herbs like fenugreek bit it made me feel bad.I was recently diagnosed with anxiety and panic attacks and depression and I am on medication so unfortunately I am not allowed to take any supplements, so my only choice is a non herb route.I searched the whole forum last night and I found some suggestions but nothing aolid.I know everyone is different but I juat wantto ask which oils you had success with or of there is a great cream I can buy? Any help will be ao greatly appreciated.

Many blessings.

Hi Nosssa,
I've heard good things about flax seed oil, but I have been using a progesterone cream and really like it.
I have several that I use but the one I like is 'Wild Yam Progesterone' from Wise women essentials. Its available from Swansons.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon