Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm, Cycling and BCP questions

I just bought my first bottle of PM and I'm really excited to start it BUT I am on birth control pills. I am a few days away from my placebo week, which means I am about to start my period. I have seen different cycling processes and I know everyone's body will react differently, but I wonder is it worth it to take it until I see my period (5 days away according to my tracker) or just wait until I start the new pack. I planned to take the PM for three weeks and stop on the placebo week. I read other places on here that worked well with bcp without any adverse affects and their period still came as normal. I am really afraid of a hormonal imbalance. I think I might just wait for the new pack.

background story - I take fenugreek 650 mg 3x a day and noogle for about 3-4hrs a day (and sometimes at night If I can bear it). I am a 34C and want to boost my bust by adding PM to help along with the noogling and maybe taking fenugreek during my period.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon