Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reputable brands/sellers of EFFECTIVE PM [once and for all, all in one place]

(09-02-2016, 07:44 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  iaboy,
I was roaming their site and they do have the extract. http://www.ainterolherbs.com/transgenderherbs-c-39.html

Also, 15 bucks for 100 caps is a good price! I'm buying some today.

I take that back. They don't ship the extract within the USA.

lm, the there are 2 reason's I prefer the extract.....

1. I take so many pills now for heart, cholesterol, blood pressure etc. that the thought of another pill just turns me green..... LOL

2. The delivery, under tongue, makes it just that much more bio available and quicker as well... 80% or higher compared to pill of 20- 25%. Less waste, more bang for the buck as it were.

I use about the equivalent of 3 capsules a day. 1 bottle of extract has lasted me about 2 months. That is including my 1 week per month break.. I get the 30ml bottle for $59.00. I figured it one time, and for the waste difference between pill form, and extract I was saving a lot of money..

But, I suppose it's where you place the value of money and convenience at, as well as personal preference. Right??

I was using Herbal One (Thailand) PM and shifted to Japanese brand Ogaland because it was cheaper. 600mg per day, definitely works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon