Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long average cycle, questions about PC

Ok, so I have my vitex, shatavari,and red clover on the way as well as some PC cream. I have not done a hormone test, mostly due to the funds and irregular cycles but I'm almost POSITIVE I am hormone deficient, but estrogen dominant due to low estrogen and even lower progesterone. It's been all outta wack since I had my son years ago.
Anyway, I know you are supposed to use the PC during the 2nd half of your cycle, after you ovulate. I'm kinda iffy on when I should start (I'm only planning on using it for 2 cycles or so until the herbs start doing their thing). You see, my average cycle length is 30 days, but it can be anywhere from 28-34days really. I get pretty heavy "ovulation spotting" every month mid cycle. From this I gather I ovulate usually between day qq-13 of my cycle actually. So, kinda early especially when you consider how long my cycle usually is.

For those of you with a little more booby and biology knowledge than me...should i start on day 16 and stop when I get my period? Or start day 14 as most do? Thanks ahead of time for the help ladies!
I might add I'm drinking blogs of green tea and taking 2 TBSP coconut oil a day

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon