Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To where a bra or not to wear a bra?

Hello there! I am torn between wearing a bra and not. After 2 pregnancies I had super saggy boobs and I heard of this study that going braless helped perk up the girls so I tested it out and went a year without wearing a bra while i did my NBE program. I did get perkier and I also grew 2 inches. They still weren't as perky and perfect as a girl who hadn't had babies so I just went ahead and got a breast lift. My thing now that it's healed is I'm ready to start NBE again and I don't know if I should wear a bra. On the one hand I feel like I was able to grow better without being confined in a bra and on the other hand I don't want to ruin any of my perkiness that I just achieved through surgery. So I'm asking for advice if you think NBE works better braless or if it doesn't make any difference. Thank you!

I don't think wearing a bra for a short period (a few hours a day maybe) is going to do much harm. Braless is probably better but there are days/situations where a bra would be nice, and some clothes look better with a bra. I usually wear a bra a few days a week, for about 4 hours or so, if I'm in school or having dinner with my family etc. Maybe a bralette or something similar if you work 8hrs a day? (I feel naked in public with my nipples free under clothing haha)

(13-11-2015, 01:19 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  I don't think wearing a bra for a short period (a few hours a day maybe) is going to do much harm. Braless is probably better but there are days/situations where a bra would be nice, and some clothes look better with a bra. I usually wear a bra a few days a week, for about 4 hours or so, if I'm in school or having dinner with my family etc. Maybe a bralette or something similar if you work 8hrs a day? (I feel naked in public with my nipples free under clothing haha)

Ha! I know what you mean! My boyfriends parents complained about me not wearing a bra so I always wear one over there now. I love love braletts though. Although two of the pairs I have is weird though. It's like the cup parts are too far about and my boobs are too close together so they fall it into the middle and bothers me

Maybe you can try altering it a little? Remove stitches, cut a bit off(middle part) and sew it back on? I'm saying this without knowing what type of bralette it is though, lol.

I never been a fan of bras, the literally feel suffociating to me so i really only spend a few hours out the week in bras. Most of the time im braless but wear a tank top or something underneath my shirt so people wont see the imprints of my breasts. They are perky and lifted yet a woman i know she always wear bras like the only time she doesnt wear bras is when shes sleeping and her breasts are really saggy. So i guesd it all depends on the person. Ive been told that bras are basically "cruches" to your breasts and the more your bra keeps your breasts lifted the more it will sag without it i also heard the same about eye glasses how they are cruches to your eyes how if your eyes get so used to seeing Great with glasses it can actually weaken your eyesight . I know its pretty crazy but i know a handful of people that quit wearing glasses and their eye sight got better. Anyways like i said it all depends on the condition of the breasts if they are already saggy i dont think it will matter if you wear a bra or not. My opinion though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon