Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cute bras with wide range of sizes, japanese store!

Hii, just want to share a site I found recently through reddit; http://www.shirohatoshop.com/en/shop/

Being "60F" (sounds big, really isn't) finding cute bras is a bitch. Really don't like Freya and the likes. Full cup, non-padded bras etc. For some reason this is normally the selection of bras in these sizes. Be it big cups with small bands or any type cup with a band smaller than 32 (70 eu). This japanese site has cute, girly, frilly bras in lots of sizes. They have cup sizes ranging from AA to G or I, I think. Sadly not smaller than 65 (30) but a little altering I can live with. Some are reeeaally cheap. They have mystery packs of 3 bras in your size for 8 dollars which is amazing imo. They have cheaper gather bras aswell! I haven't ordered from there yet as my boobs will grow (hopefully lol) a bit more, but I've heard only well! I fell in love with this site and felt the need to share, sorry for long post haha.

/Love, Pink~~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon