Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO, DNA & Cancer

Heart 

Sisters, both genetic & mtf,
I'd like to bring some food for thought before you jump on the BO wagon. Just moments ago, I replied to a thread where a girl mentioned she was recently diagnosed with a form of cancer (leukemia). I shared my thoughts and prayers with her because, I too, was diagnosed with leukemia last Sept. As a new cancer patient, I found the most useful thing I could do was educate myself about it. First, we all know that leukemia is cancer of the blood. And what I learned was leukemia is when there is an abnormality in our blood cells. The type of abnormality determines the type of leukemia. I could go into a full discussion about the various types, their symptoms, treatment, and possible causes. But I won't to save time and save your eyeballs from reading this small font. But I will share some knowledge from different sources I have collected.

A gene is a segment of DNA containing the code used to synthesize a protein. A chromosome contains hundreds to thousands of genes. Every human cell contains 23 pairs of chromosomes, for a total of 46 chromosomes. A trait is any gene-determined characteristic and is often determined by more than one gene. Some traits are caused by abnormal genes that are inherited or that are the result of a new mutation. Proteins are probably the most important class of material in the body. Proteins are not just building blocks for muscles, connective tissues, skin, and other structures. They also are needed to make enzymes. Enzymes are complex proteins that control and carry out nearly all chemical processes and reactions within the body. The body produces thousands of different enzymes. Thus, the entire structure and function of the body is governed by the types and amounts of proteins the body synthesizes. Protein synthesis is controlled by genes, which are contained on chromosomes.

Now that I just dished out a few minutes of bathroom reading material you're probably asking where am I going with this. I'm getting to that.

We all have the same desire here; to change our body to a desired shape and to feminize ourselves by modifying our characteristics. In order to do that, we must change our DNA by forcibly modifying our genes and chromosomes to develop the desired trait (breasts). The new trait is the direct result of the change made at the cellular level. There are a variety of methods for accomplishing this but let's just focus on the glandular method. I'm no doctor or expert but will attempt to help with what little I do know.

When we try to change our body with BO, we are ingesting the chemical makeup of the ovaries of a cow. That includes the proteins, enzymes, and all the other compounds that makeup "cow DNA". And inside that "cow DNA" are a number of other things like estrogen and other hormones, the building blocks for feminization. So essentially, you could possibly say we are modifying our own DNA with "cow DNA". Now this may not bother some people, but it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy, especially after learning that cancer/leukemia is caused by abnormal or mutated cells. Believe it or not, everyone has some degree of abnormal cells. We're all born with them but it's a matter of if or when they increase enough to trigger cancer/leukemia. To add complexity, cows are exposed to all kinds of environmental conditions, both man-made & non-man-made. For example, do you know where the cows came from that are in your bottle? Did they graze in the fields of Chernobyl? Just kidding but do you see where I'm coming from? What kind of feed were they fed? Did it have preservatives? Did the cow ever suffer from any diseases? We're drugs or inoculations ever administered? What abnormal cells were they born with even if they are healthy bovine?

You get my point. Now you see where I'm going with this!

I'm no stranger to this either. I once tried BO for a few weeks up until my diagnosis. Now let it be clear, I'm NOT saying BO caused my leukemia as the cause is still unknown but I want to raise awareness that when you ingest something from another living organism such as an animal you take on the risks associated when modifying your DNA with that of an animal. Besides the risk, has anyone ever had a nightmare of growing long ears, a tail and a milk pouch? Again just kidding but we are talking DNA here.

In conclusion, please be careful of what you wish for and stay safe and healthy, sisters.
Warm Hugs,
Erin

Well said.
There's so many risks to what we are doing here.
I do hope friends on here considering BO read this.

There are nearly 400 known natural cures for cancer. Chemo ISN'T one of them!

Thanks for sharing this Erin,its important to not ignore the risks here. Goodluck and get well soon!

Sorry Wantapair, I respectfully disagree. 400 natural cures for cancer? I don't think so. If that was true, the medical community would be sinking millions into that theory. Chemo is what is keeping me alive. Chemo is "reprogramming" my body not to make cancerous cells and that is evident in the blood tests I have done every week. You may have your own theories, that is fine, and I will respect them but I am seeing what is working for me. Hope you understand.

Thank you, Hannah. Very sweet of you.
Hugs,
Erin

Erin,

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis.(hugs).

Get better soon.

(15-11-2015, 03:20 PM)Erin Wrote:  Sorry Wantapair, I respectfully disagree. 400 natural cures for cancer? I don't think so. If that was true, the medical community would be sinking millions into that theory. Chemo is what is keeping me alive. Chemo is "reprogramming" my body not to make cancerous cells and that is evident in the blood tests I have done every week. You may have your own theories, that is fine, and I will respect them but I am seeing what is working for me. Hope you understand.
No they wouldn't. You don't understand how they work. You relying on their chemo & radiation are making them LOTS of money, telling you about going to the store to buy some vegies or a box of baking soda puts NO money in their pocket at all.
Here's a few things you SHOULD find interesting on cancer cures.
https://youtu.be/km2cqQNFtEs
https://youtu.be/rBUGVkmmwbk
https://youtu.be/DgbdNNfotwM
https://youtu.be/_dhlp8jSiiU
Good luck!! Saalome!!

Thanks, Tanya. You're sweet.
Hugs,
Erin

Hope you get better soon! Cancer is no joke Sad

Well yes we all here are well aware of what we are doing to our bodies. But honestly, anything could cause cancer. Cell phones, plastics, foods, etc. Nobody's perfect and nobody knows exactly what can lead up to cancer. It can be a combination of things. But most of us eat meat and veggies that we don't know the exact places it came from and the conditions they were in. If you don't eat all organic, you probably ate pesticides. So taking BO is not much different than eating meat.

Thank you sweets, cute avatar. And thanks for the reply, you bring a very good point regarding meats from animals from unknown origins. Fully agree with your comments. My only reply is that all meats fall under the FDA screening process where there is no quality control process for herbs and BO. There has however, been news recently about the FDA taking "supplements" under its control. But only time will tell.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon