Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Altered States,,,

Each of us that are male and involved in this NBE experience whether its cross dressing, sex change ,, or just the strong desire to have a feminine chest,, have to at one point or another confront the possibility of exposure.

By that i mean some situation that makes either our hobby or our physical appearance a public matter. We are basically an individual with a secret identity , due to social taboos and family expectations.

There is no easy way to reason around it, we are treading a line so fine that many crucial things in our lives hang in the balance,, not to mention at times our personal safety.

And as distasteful as this type of discussion is, i was wondering about your take on that situation.

I live in a rural community an hour south a major city,, I have hundreds of friends in my town and numerous family members living within 15 minutes of my home.

My desire isnt to change my sex,,, But the realities of my physical changes have me in an odd predicament.

I cant ever again hang around men like i used to, id have to wear a cinch around my chest constantly, and that might not even be enough to hide it.
Most-Men in my area arent capable of understanding,,, and others in my community would use it as a tool to inflict cruelty, even if they knew i was just a victim of gyno. We( you and i ) know there's more going on, lol but even in that lesser case it would be grounds for derision and a reason to put me outside,, my social circle.

Even many women here would be close minded,, professionals at the hospital ,,female,, that do my mammo grams have shown shock and a slightly veiled disgust at my chest,, At any rate in a community this small, if individuals working at the hospital see my chest, my boobs,lol just how long does it take to leak to family , or friends, and the community.?

And i guess the main issue-question is what is your plans or present mode for dealing with people that approach you negatively ,, have many of you experienced physical problems, altercations , etc.

I dont ask this to bring anyone down, it just seems to me that we deal with the issues of our personal desire here, we display to a degree our personal (physical wish list) ,lol

and we support one another in this journey whatever our ultimate destination is. But the realities we live with, our strategies to remain mentally healthy in this journey as well have to be of importance.

Each month for our peace of mind ,, we budget we plan how to get financially through the month, there in lies our peace,, our preparations for the realities of this world are just as important, (especially if were taking any form of this path),,

This is becoming alot longer than id originally planned,,lol but the essence of it is ,, what is your view point on protecting your rights to this life, sure there's no question at all if you can fly below the radar,,,

But as you advance in growth ,,as your body changes become noticeable ,, what is your strategy for dealing with that?
How would You, deal with family and community if your altered state became a public issue?

That is, as they used to say, the $64,000 question.
I need both the male and female sides of me to be happy. Sometimes I grit my teeth and decide that I want to be female full time and I'm ready to take the plunge and tell everyone. But since my middle name is 'procrastinate'. The pink fog rolls on and I'm back in the garage getting dirty.
Since I have gotten older I dont seem to have the desire to purge any more so keeping both boy and girl going at the same time is easy, no matter what my mental state is.
Now we come to the growing breasts... I'm glad that for me this is a slow process, I am thrilled everyday to see my breasts taking shape. I've tried to project what will happen when they get to big to hide, but that just drives me back to wanting to go femme full time and then the cycle continues as before.
Coming out as transgendered is never easy, but Catlin and the media has made this phenomena more open and not a weird as it once was. And there seems to be a growing acceptance. Now I guess you have to ask your self if you really feel the girl in wants to come out and stay out or not.
Is there a support group near you that you could go to? That might be the best place to go since they are in your same shoes and know the neighborhood.
Sorry, no easy answer, but talking and listening sometimes helps.
Bobbi

Presently, I am in transgender support group, some of the girls are living as fully fleged females. Some like myself are mostly hidden from the public view. As my body changes, although it makes me nervous I also feel WTF, I'm getting to a point I do not really care who knows, or what they think. Most of my close family know, as do some of our female friends. As far as I know, our male friends do not know, and it has never come up in conversation. There is a large group of us going to Cuba in February, so the cat( so to speak ) will be out of the bag at that point.

What will be, will be. I'll worry about the aftermath once the shit has hit the fan.

(16-11-2015, 04:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  That is, as they used to say, the $64,000 question.
I need both the male and female sides of me to be happy. Sometimes I grit my teeth and decide that I want to be female full time and I'm ready to take the plunge and tell everyone. But since my middle name is 'procrastinate'. The pink fog rolls on and I'm back in the garage getting dirty.
Since I have gotten older I dont seem to have the desire to purge any more so keeping both boy and girl going at the same time is easy, no matter what my mental state is.
Now we come to the growing breasts... I'm glad that for me this is a slow process, I am thrilled everyday to see my breasts taking shape. I've tried to project what will happen when they get to big to hide, but that just drives me back to wanting to go femme full time and then the cycle continues as before.
Coming out as transgendered is never easy, but Catlin and the media has made this phenomena more open and not a weird as it once was. And there seems to be a growing acceptance. Now I guess you have to ask your self if you really feel the girl in wants to come out and stay out or not.
Is there a support group near you that you could go to? That might be the best place to go since they are in your same shoes and know the neighborhood.
Bobbi

You're right Bobbi.. It's a balancing act to say the least..

(17-11-2015, 03:26 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(16-11-2015, 04:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  That is, as they used to say, the $64,000 question.
Bobbi

You're right Bobbi.. It's a balancing act to say the least..
My present strategy is small hints released visually through my clothing choice,, Not women's clothing in public necessarily,, but shirts that are of thinner material that cling in the proper way, that show the protrusions clearly at a side angle. Ones that allow the hang the shape and the slope of my chest to be more distinct,,,, sort of let people see through my clothes that hey,, that doesn't look right,, it looks more like boobs.. force them to do a subtle double take.

Then if they ask, i plan to be very open about what it is, and that its a part of me now for better or worse.
A funny story-
I purchased used bras in the beginning to get used to this , and i always got the wrong size, hence i had to purchase them often quite until i found the right ones for me.
Well, there's this little thrift shop close by our home, the women that run it (one in particular is very nosy,,,lol )and finally started making catty remarks about my purchases,.

She finally one day in front of other women said,thinking shed shame me,,, (" can i ask what your doing with all those bras") laughing as she said it.
I just looked up and said i have a physical condition that developed because of medicines the doctors used,, and then i lifted my tee shirt letting my boobs hang loose in full view.

I said ("as you can see i really need them.") bras.
There were four older women there mouths were wide open and they was a little mumbling and then one woman said ("oh that must be awful,, ,,,you do need to wear one) ,,, and shook her head.
Now when i shop there for (stuff),,lol,, theres never any waiting until women leave the room to search among the womens bras etc, i just go in and take care of my business,I dont wander around looking at the floor like a kid who,s done something wrong,,
I know they must say all kinds of things , some accurate and most not,,, but i have that uncomfortable conversation out of the way..and the look on their faces when i showed them my tits was priceless.
Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon