Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM making my period last forever

I don't have cramps, and I don't feel like I have my period- just I am so sick of putting in tampons and wondering if it's done or not. It's been 10 days.

Is this normal? And why is this happening (an explanation about hormones)? I also take inositol as a supplement. I have high levels of testosterone. I am a female, age 22. I was taking it nearly daily for 14 days (missed 3 days maybe) and continued it through my period, until my period seemed to last longer. At first it delayed my period, now it is extending it. And can I end this? Should I continue taking PM?

this has been happening to me too! i'd also like to know why/ if its normal? i usually have irregular periods / miss periods so i think it might be "making up" for them if thats possible?

Are you guys cycling it?
I'm no expert but I think if pm is doing this to you firstly you need to contact the supplier and ask if it's normal and if not you should stop. Sorry but raising estrogen is no small thing esp if it's causing this.

I had this problem once. I wasn't cycling and also, I was taking too much PM with other herbs. PM has different affects on different people. I didn't cycle it because of some things I read where some people don't cycle it and it works fine for them, but it depends. Good to pay attention to the body. I take a tiny dose now, (mostly to get rid of the left-over stuff I have) and I am just fine- even without cycling it so far, however, that might not be a dose that affects breast size. It is not a one-size-fits-all herb.

How much PM are you taking per day? It looks as though you're taking too much. I suggest you stop altogether and try to get it out of your system, and then restart with a low dose gradually building up. If it's doing the same thing on a low dose I would personally advise against taking PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon