Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I develop my own program?

As a female with high testosterone, I'm not sure what elements I need to incorporate. So far, I have been having about 1 Tbsp of inositol (http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Inositol-Pure-Powder/dp/B007XA489O/ref=sr_1_4?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1447969226&sr=1-4&keywords=inositol&pebp=1447969235489&perid=15X8DFV0DT1WB4ENDJRB) and have been incorporating more ground flaxseed (not a quantifiable amount, just been having it here and there) into my diet to lower my testosterone levels. I have been taking PM (http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-...B00OKY07XM), 1 550 mg capsule 2x per day. I have also been exercising more (Insanity Max30 and some extra burpees) and slowly incorporating healthier meals throughout the week (hoping that it will help HGH levels).

I have been doing this for 1 month, and I do not notice any changes to my breasts. The PM did make my period last double the amount of days, and it was lighter and not consistently flowing and I did not have any cramps or headaches like usual. I do not expect changes over night, but I do want to change it up if I am not noticing any differences.

So, what elements do I need to incorporate/what is my program missing? Been hoping for a little oomph by vacation in January- not much, just a little. Also some fat off the tummy. Huh

UGH I hate having small breasts. Especially when I have wide hips, thighs and sides. So disproportionate. I will not quit.

White peony
Spearmint tea
Licorice root.

There is a thread by Lotus ( i think) that outlines the Whats and whys some of these work to reduce testosterone...not sure the name of the thread.

So I need more things to lower testosterone? How will I know, without getting regularly tested, what's happening? When is it enough? How long does it take for the body to adjust hormone levels? I know it's different for everyone, but what is the average?

(20-11-2015, 12:02 AM)Tonixo Wrote:  So I need more things to lower testosterone? How will I know, without getting regularly tested, what's happening? When is it enough? How long does it take for the body to adjust hormone levels? I know it's different for everyone, but what is the average?

As you said, its different for everyone. I am sure it would be difficult to get sn average, outside of personal stories and testimonies. I believe there is a home hornone test you can purchase, though i am sure its costly.

Going to an endocrynologist is the best and safest option. Gambling with your health is not advisable. It is easy enough to through off your system if you overdose while self medicating.
Your body is,however, able to be tweaked and corrected if imbalanced.

My best advice, if you decide to be your own doctor, is research,research,research. Do not just take anyone's advice face value, including my own. Safest to be sure than to rush and do irrepairable harm, or do something fatal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon