Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the NBE world!

Hi everyone!! So I just recently discovered NBE, and have been researching for the past several weeks. I have been extremely disappointed with my breasts for a long time, and I have been tossing around the idea of implants but to be honest... They kind of scare me. I am a very active and I ride and jump horses. Meaning that I do take some bad falls here and there and I can not risk the chance of falling and popping an implant.
So, I have been trying to construct a safe program for myself. I have read a lot of scary things about some of the herbs and treatments some of you are doing here, and although some of them may be safe for you all, I am simply not willing to take too big of a risk. I am a wimp, I know, lol.
So, I am going to be doing breast massaging, ramping up my chest exercises and I am starting on milled Flaxseed, 3 tablespoons a day taken orally.

I have heard a lot of good things about doing these things together, so we shall see! If any of you have any advice, feel free to drop me a comment. I am really excited to be a part of this community!

Oh and I am currently a 33 inch bust. ☺

Oh and I am also on BCP.

Hi madamsha!

I started off around your size too (I had a 32 inch bust) bust now I'm about 36"! It's just a matter of finding out what your reacts to better, NBE isn't a one size fits all thing . You know, you can also rub flaxseed oil on your breast too right? I do and it gives me good results, after massage, put a heating pad on your breast for about 15 minutes then go and massage again. If you want to grow faster, try looking into nooberry or kangzhu pump (kangzhu is cheaper).

If you want, you can check out my program to see what I've done to grow four inches and try out the following herbs I've used.

Good luck Smile

I was reading somewhere that breast pumping cam cause tumors. Again, I am a wimp and paranoid, lol. Have you heard anything about that? & I don't really know how to find programs, maybe you could post a link?
(22-11-2015, 03:44 AM)Shanasia Wrote:  Hi madamsha!

I started off around your size too (I had a 32 inch bust) bust now I'm about 36"! It's just a matter of finding out what your reacts to better, NBE isn't a one size fits all thing . You know, you can also rub flaxseed oil on your breast too right? I do and it gives me good results, after massage, put a heating pad on your breast for about 15 minutes then go and massage again. If you want to grow faster, try looking into nooberry or kangzhu pump (kangzhu is cheaper).

If you want, you can check out my program to see what I've done to grow four inches and try out the following herbs I've used.

Good luck Smile

Congrats on your new journey(: flax seeds are God sent! I love them it made my breasts grow three inches when i massaged my breasts with flax oil but now im currently taking flax pills and trying a different oil. What is your goal size?

Do you think that taking flax seed orally is better than using oil for massage? Would it be bad to do both? I currently massage with lavender. I would love to be a 38D.i want to add it into my signature I don't really know how, lol.
(23-11-2015, 03:58 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  Congrats on your new journey(: flax seeds are God sent! I love them it made my breasts grow three inches when i massaged my breasts with flax oil but now im currently taking flax pills and trying a different oil. What is your goal size?

If you click on user CP (im on mobile so idk how it looks on anything else) and you will see change signature on the left side. To be honest it might depend on the person. Because im taking flax pills and all it has done (without sesame seed oil) was make my breasts a little fuller. I think its proably best to massage it because i heard that whatever you eat or drink, 80% of it gets asorb through your liver or was it kidneys? I cant remember. What is lavender good for in NBE? I always wanted to try it but wasnt for sure what it does to your breasts (produce estrogen, dht blocker, etc.) have you seen any results with lavendar oil?

Lavender is naturally estrogenic, I have a lot of it on hand, so I thought I would start with that to see if I notice any changes. I have only been using it for a week, and haven't noticed anything yet but we will see. I am still not sure if I am massaging correctly though.

Oh okay well keep me updated! And theres so many breast massages that people use. I know a lot just massage their breasts inwardly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon