Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the NBE world!

Hi everyone!! So I just recently discovered NBE, and have been researching for the past several weeks. I have been extremely disappointed with my breasts for a long time, and I have been tossing around the idea of implants but to be honest... They kind of scare me. I am a very active and I ride and jump horses. Meaning that I do take some bad falls here and there and I can not risk the chance of falling and popping an implant.
So, I have been trying to construct a safe program for myself. I have read a lot of scary things about some of the herbs and treatments some of you are doing here, and although some of them may be safe for you all, I am simply not willing to take too big of a risk. I am a wimp, I know, lol.
So, I am going to be doing breast massaging, ramping up my chest exercises and I am starting on milled Flaxseed, 3 tablespoons a day taken orally.

I have heard a lot of good things about doing these things together, so we shall see! If any of you have any advice, feel free to drop me a comment. I am really excited to be a part of this community!

Oh and I am currently a 33 inch bust. ☺

Oh I am also on a BCP.

welcome dear Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24267

massage is best Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon