Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oxford Vitality's White Kwao Krua

Hi, Any one use this PM?

https://www.oxfordvitality.co.uk/product...tablets-2/

They are tablets and 2500mg. Are they really so strong?

They say: Although the colour white is stated in the name, this supplement is actually a light brown in colour. What this mean? Is this right stuf?

Does the ingredient list any other fillers? Or is it 100 % pure? Iirc, there was a discussion somewhere regarding the importance ( or not) regarding color.

I just bought some PM for Oxford Vitality to try it out, I'll let you know how it goes!

Thats very kindly. I´m waiting your experiences.

So I can confirm that these seems to be the good stuff Smile

I've been on a NBE break for 8 months but after taking one of these per day for over a week I am getting the usual effects of PM... puffy nipples and that familiar ache.

They come in a rather economical thick paper packet with a reusable seal. The tablets are round and brownish-coloured, and they are solid rather than capsules. Apparently each tablet is equivalent to 2500mg.

I bought 500 for only £12.99 (via ebay) which seems like a steal. Should last me over 16 months at this rate!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon