Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lavender Oil Massage... Help

So tonight, after lots of videos, research and testimonials from you all, I decided to try massaging again. I have only done it a few times previous to tonight. But tonight I tried different techniques, including the fat transfer massage technique that chiyomilk recommends. I also did the cupping the break from the bottom and pushing it up towards your neck, the placing one hand on top and one hand on the bottom and rolling your breast, and also doing small circles. Oh and I also slapped and pinched my breasts prior to the massage, as this one as recommended to further increase blood supply.
I did a 20 minute massage, and according to all of you, my breasts should now be tender. Well... My hands and arms are tired and hurting, but my breast don't feel tender whatsoever. And some of you even reported swelling after a proper massage. I did not have swelling either. So what am I doing wrong here?

I'm a big fan of breast massage, and I have only noticed growth after a long period of time, so I never thought I wold see a change right away. however.
last week I had a few minutes to do my massage and I pulled up my bra,a and as i was massaging I took notice to the cup marks. the left was just barely noticeable and the right was clear.
That evening when I got undressed for bed I was surprised to see a much more pronounced mark on my left breast and a faint mark on my right.
So you maybe getting an improvement, but its not jumping out at you.
Cant explain why your mor sore after 20 minutes tho.
Keep rubbing
Bobbi

(23-11-2015, 05:47 AM)Madamsha Wrote:  So tonight, after lots of videos, research and testimonials from you all, I decided to try massaging again. I have only done it a few times previous to tonight. But tonight I tried different techniques, including the fat transfer massage technique that chiyomilk recommends. I also did the cupping the break from the bottom and pushing it up towards your neck, the placing one hand on top and one hand on the bottom and rolling your breast, and also doing small circles. Oh and I also slapped and pinched my breasts prior to the massage, as this one as recommended to further increase blood supply.
I did a 20 minute massage, and according to all of you, my breasts should now be tender. Well... My hands and arms are tired and hurting, but my breast don't feel tender whatsoever. And some of you even reported swelling after a proper massage. I did not have swelling either. So what am I doing wrong here?

after massage i also feel swelling but a little bit i am thinking why u are not feeling swelling i think everubody differently respond to massage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon