Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The hidden face,,

(23-11-2015, 05:35 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  The last picture looks really good. One thing I have been told told is to smile. Your face will look much more feminine if you can keep a smile going.
Jannet,, ill try to remember that,, the importance of smiling,,lol,,

(23-11-2015, 07:14 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(23-11-2015, 05:15 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.ph...nail=10805
In this new picture of you, you look a LOT like her!! (My college friend, Jennifer.)

wantApair, Thanks,, that really surprises me ,, Maybe sometime ill post a leg shot for further comparisons with Jennifer,, though im sure the face will be the end of all similarities,,lol im fighting a rather rectangular frame right now trying to get some real curves,, but its a job. Thanks for telling me the story,, About Jenn.

(23-11-2015, 08:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I think you look gorgeous! Very nice pics and they all look very feminine to me. Your skin is soft and radiant and your eyes, brows and lips are very sexy.
There are lots of you tubes that cover the contouring. and I think it was 'divine caroline' that did a recent tutorial on thinning the nose and widening the eyes. But for you I think its just a small refinement.
Its really nice to see more of you than your boobs, no offense intended, its just you are very beautiful, and I really can appreciate that more now.
Thanks
Bobbi
That's very kind Bobbi,, There are angles i haven't shown you that are more cave -man -ish? but your comments give me alot of hope.
And no offense taken, i know this is primarily a boob site, but i hope we can get to know each better here, more fully as well.
This kind of support and interaction has to be good for us doesn't it,,?

were on a see saw kinda , i too still need to occasionally go out in the garage an get dirty,, mess with my man stuff,, but every time im lured back to this ongoing question about my nature,, now ,, ill cut myself a little more slack ,, thank you again for the nice comments.

(23-11-2015, 10:01 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(23-11-2015, 05:35 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  The last picture looks really good. One thing I have been told told is to smile. Your face will look much more feminine if you can keep a smile going.

I agree!

You do have a lot going for you.I would dare say if I passed by you in public, I would not question your gender.

I have to say, confidence to ' present' in public can be daunting to say the least. Always worried about who is 'clocking' you, whether someone might try to do you harm because of who you are..it can really be burdensome sometimes. Being lighthearted and cheerful and smiley can take the pressure off of how others see us, and free us to live our lives comfortable.

What others think is not important. We skew our own views of ourselves through the views of others.
Tanya Marie,, yea hun there is alot of that violence out there to consider to be sure..and im with you and Jannet,, I do smile alot , try to,, i laugh alot as well naturally so its not that hard.lol but there is huge importance in what you said about keeping other peoples views in perspective. Your views-you guys here,,, those are important to me,, i hope im never insensitive to any of you, because i need (and value )your friendship and moral support.

If you like the way you look... do it for you, dear! Not that you should care, but you might could help me with this intimidating ziplock baggy of powders, brushes, and thingamabobs. Sheesh!

That's so true JannetSmile

(24-11-2015, 01:05 PM)char Wrote:  If you like the way you look... do it for you, dear! Not that you should care, but you might could help me with this intimidating ziplock baggy of powders, brushes, and thingamabobs. Sheesh!
Its new territory to be sure Char,,,, but im getting more familiar daily with thingamabobs..lol..Smile

(24-11-2015, 04:46 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(24-11-2015, 01:05 PM)char Wrote:  If you like the way you look... do it for you, dear! Not that you should care, but you might could help me with this intimidating ziplock baggy of powders, brushes, and thingamabobs. Sheesh!
Its new territory to be sure Char,,,, but im getting more familiar daily with thingamabobs..lol..Smile

Since we are talking about makeup, i have to say my favorite is Bare Essentials :p
I like for myself the " clean look" and the smokey eyes...now that i totally derailed your thread.....i runaway quickly now :p

(24-11-2015, 11:34 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Since we are talking about makeup, i have to say my favorite is Bare Essentials :p
I like for myself the " clean look" and the smokey eyes...now that i totally derailed your thread.....i runaway quickly now :p
hahaha no need to run Tanya,, ill have to check that brand out . Im a super novice in these matters, and any and all ideas are welcome.

(24-11-2015, 11:34 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Tanya, lol,,
I really appreciated your invite to come on over to the brunette's ,, so i thought id show you what my natural hair color is,, well its a black and white photo but you'll get the general idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon