Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why are we more attracted to big breasts ?

Why are men more attracted to women with bigger breasts , what can you do with them that you cant do with smaller beasts ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stephanie not all men need a wife with big breasts. My husband is gorgeous! All my friends are envious. He is a genuine nice guy with good morals. He accepts and loves me small blobs and all. Hes loyal and amazing. My girlfriends too have smaller boobs and great good looking men. There's a ton of men out there who love and appreciate small breasts.

I think it's because the bigger they are, the harder they fall. No, wait, that's not right. It's because, the bigger they are, the easier it is for guys to know that the person they're looking at is female! Of course, with all these guys growing their own, these days, that kinda takes THAT ball out of the court!! It's also because they're so pretty, in most cases, and because guys like the way they bounce.
Anthropologically speaking, before we walked upright, guys would have a woman's ass in their face. Once we started walking upright, that wasn't the case anymore, so, nature adapted and gave women something the LOOKS like an ass on her chest so guys would continue being attracted to that "ass-in-the-face" look.
What I don't get is why women go out of their way to GET bigger tits, and wear all kinds of clothing to show them off and make them MORE pronounced, and then, when guys DO pay attention to their tits, women get REALLY pissed about it!! If you don't want guys staring at them, DON'T stick them in their faces!! It's torture!! Guys are ATTRACTED to them and women KNOW this, but they STILL make them VERY obvious, then HATE the attention they get!! It's like putting a candy bar in front of a kid's face and then pulling it away from him every time he ties to make a grab for it!!

(23-11-2015, 08:00 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Stephanie not all men need a wife with big breasts. My husband is gorgeous! All my friends are envious. He is a genuine nice guy with good morals. He accepts and loves me small blobs and all. Hes loyal and amazing. My girlfriends too have smaller boobs and great good looking men. There's a ton of men out there who love and appreciate small breasts.

I don't know, maybe it's just that he really appreciates YOU, regardless of how big Fred & Barney are! I would think tits are superficial when love rears its ugly head. Having bigger ones is just a bonus.

(23-11-2015, 08:12 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(23-11-2015, 08:00 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Stephanie not all men need a wife with big breasts. My husband is gorgeous! All my friends are envious. He is a genuine nice guy with good morals. He accepts and loves me small blobs and all. Hes loyal and amazing. My girlfriends too have smaller boobs and great good looking men. There's a ton of men out there who love and appreciate small breasts.

I don't know, maybe it's just that he really appreciates YOU, regardless of how big Fred & Barney are! I would think tits are superficial when love rears its ugly head. Having bigger ones is just a bonus.

This is true. Not all men need the trophy big boobed wife.
Besides the point this poster is 12..

(23-11-2015, 08:30 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

I would LIKE to have a woman with big tits, but, as long as we love each other and get along together very nicely, it's no big deal how big they are!! Besides, we can always work on getting them bigger, can't we?
12 years old???

(23-11-2015, 08:35 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(23-11-2015, 08:30 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

I would LIKE to have a woman with big tits, but, as long as we love each other and get along together very nicely, it's no big deal how big they are!! Besides, we can always work on getting them bigger, can't we?
12 years old???

Yep......

Is big really better or does shape rule. Would you rather carry two bags of groceries or two tangelos? Really now, good proportions sometimes get lost in the clothes or cave woman suit, but projection catches the eye (as does a bulge in the pants). Wanting more information is the attractant.
L^te

I think that small breasts are beautiful.

It's because guys don't have them. It's nice to have something extra to play with and pretty to look at. I know of a guy that got C-cup implants and his women have said they love it because it gives them something to play with and hang onto during sex.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon