Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight loss after boob growth?

Hi group!

I have switched to a really low dose of fenugreek (and other things, will post new protocol soon!) and am gaining weight in hips, thighs and tummy. I'm also Noogling whenever I can, and I'm seeing some amazing swelling along with some modest permanent boob results!

So my question is this: Has anyone had results with fenugreek, then lose the weight? Did the boobs go too?

And, to go a step further, if you Noogled also, did the Noogling after stopping the fenugreek help keep the boobage results?

Thanks!

Xo, Soli

(24-11-2015, 02:10 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi group!

I have switched to a really low dose of fenugreek (and other things, will post new protocol soon!) and am gaining weight in hips, thighs and tummy. I'm also Noogling whenever I can, and I'm seeing some amazing swelling along with some modest permanent boob results!

So my question is this: Has anyone had results with fenugreek, then lose the weight? Did the boobs go too?

And, to go a step further, if you Noogled also, did the Noogling after stopping the fenugreek help keep the boobage results?

Thanks!

Xo, Soli

Hey Soli! are you still on Fenu or taking any supps that are making you gain? This happened to me, with maca. It's because the hormones are feminizing your body and any fat is going to your hips! I wanted this but not everyone does-- I maintained my weight / fat by working out Smile chances are, if you are seeing weight gain you don't want on a sup then you will have to turn the fat into muscle.. that's how I kept my booty Tongue I believe if you stop the sups, your hormones may go back to the way they were and you may lose the fat-- some people can stop sups and it stays because they've awoken receptors by using the sups and now they've kind of altered their hormones. Hormones are a tricky thing! lmk if you've changed your plan or if you want some work out tips! Smile

It sounds like you are overloading your body with oestrogen, you might need less cortisol and more progesterone...That happened to me before and now I am on Vitex to balance things out and I grew 1 inch of boobage.

I personally never saw any growth with any supplemental methods for any of the years I took them, including fenugreek. Noogleberry however has stood up to the test of time. Obviously the body sheds fat wherever it wants but if you Noogle while getting lean then you shouldn't have any problems. At the very least it should offset the loss you would end up having due to natural fat-loss processes.... although as far as permanence goes, My Noogle growth has not left me.

I hope this helps a bit.

(25-05-2016, 09:45 PM)Neverloosehope Wrote:  It sounds like you are overloading your body with oestrogen, you might need less cortisol and more progesterone...That happened to me before and now I am on Vitex to balance things out and I grew 1 inch of boobage.

how can you tell if your body is overloading with oestrogen?

(24-11-2015, 02:10 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi group!

I have switched to a really low dose of fenugreek (and other things, will post new protocol soon!) and am gaining weight in hips, thighs and tummy.  I'm also Noogling whenever I can, and I'm seeing some amazing swelling along with some modest permanent boob results!

So my question is this: Has anyone had results with fenugreek, then lose the weight?  Did the boobs go too?

Thanks!

Xo, Soli

I tell you what, it’s an odd thing to answer your own question almost 3 1/2 years later! 

I stopped all NBE anything in late 2016 due to a freak illness (unrelated to NBE) during the recovery of which I lost a ton of weight, unhealthily I might add.

So the answer to my own question, posted so very long ago is...YES. The size I had attained at the time is pretty much gone. I didn’t Noogle during that time, though, which may have helped had I been up to it. As always, YMMV.

Thank you, Self!  Wink

Xo, Soli

Fenugeek will add fat all over your body. To prevent this apply fenugeek oil topically to your breasts only.

(09-04-2019, 02:21 AM)James98 Wrote:  Fenugeek will add fat all over your body. To prevent this apply fenugeek oil topically to your breasts only.

I agree. Mixing herbs in coconut oil above 76F then room temperature it becomes solid again. I use a small 1/2 oz makeup screw plastic jar. So couple liquid tablespoons of coconut oil, open 2 or 3 pueraria mirafica or fenegreek capsules, mix with toothpick, let cool. Next day use finger to massage into breast couple times a day.
If you carry in your pocket (above 76F) it can get gooey. I have tried saw palmetto, vitex and others. It is a good reason to massage and keeps herbs from liver.
Another is to empty licorice capsules, say 2 into your shampoo. Better than swallowing where it can raise blood pressure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon