Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping with Kangzhu but with a possible side effect of acne?

I've been using my Kangzhu pumps for two weeks, and starting to notice some positive results! No measurable growth yet, but they seem to be more plump/full. I'm happy to be seeing a little bit of success after failing with so many other programs.

Has anyone else noticed their skin breaking out on their chest while using the pumps regularly? I don't know if it's related, but I started noticing an increase in tiny pimples on my chest. A few here and there have always been normal for me, but there seem to be more of them lately. Maybe I am using too much suction when I am pumping.

what type of oil or cream are you using on your skin. i don't experience that issue ..currently using a mixture i like ..roughly 2pts castor oil, 2pts coconut oil, 1 pt cocoa butter and 5-7 drops of olbas oil ..making about an ounce at a time. i warm it up in a small metal cup on my stove and massage. then i use some bottled aloe vera gel to sorta coat a circle on my skin where i think the rings will sit and then coat the silicon rings. it makes a nice seal against the oiled skin. i haven't had any skin issues ..could it be the type of lubricant you use?

(24-11-2015, 02:37 PM)solomé_F Wrote:  what type of oil or cream are you using on your skin. i don't experience that issue ..currently using a mixture i like ..roughly 2pts castor oil, 2pts coconut oil, 1 pt cocoa butter and 5-7 drops of olbas oil ..making about an ounce at a time. i warm it up in a small metal cup on my stove and massage. then i use some bottled aloe vera gel to sorta coat a circle on my skin where i think the rings will sit and then coat the silicon rings. it makes a nice seal against the oiled skin. i haven't had any skin issues ..could it be the type of lubricant you use?

Yup you were right. I stopped using the lotion that I have been massaging with and switched to jojoba oil with tea trea oil. Worked like a charm, no more bumps Smile

I want to try getting some aloe vera gel too. I was wondering if anything would help seal the cups better after using lubricant. Nice to know that worked for you. Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon