Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How Do I Know What Correct Measurements To Use When Making My Own Oil/Serum?

I am not a herblist, nor a chemist so i am really torn. In December, I am planning on taking my NBE journey up a notch (i want a bigger butt too). The teas and sesame seed oil is doing great so far but i need something better. Anyways, I have FOUR ingredients that i want to use to make a serum/ oil but i dont know what kind of measurements i am suppose to use! My ingredients are Zhi Mu, Nut Meg, Sesame Seed Oil, and licorice root oil. Should i do 1tsp of each in a bottle? I am thinking about getting a 1-2 oz bottle if that helps. Thanks in advance!

(25-11-2015, 06:18 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  I am not a herblist, nor a chemist so i am really torn. In December, I am planning on taking my NBE journey up a notch (i want a bigger butt too). The teas and sesame seed oil is doing great so far but i need something better. Anyways, I have FOUR ingredients that i want to use to make a serum/ oil but i dont know what kind of measurements i am suppose to use! My ingredients are Zhi Mu, Nut Meg, Sesame Seed Oil, and licorice root oil. Should i do 1tsp of each in a bottle? I am thinking about getting a 1-2 oz bottle if that helps. Thanks in advance!

What size are you now?
I don't know about what your asking but I know some oils are very potent ESP if they are essential oils so I'd personally use very little.
I remember us discussing Shea butter which I should start using again.

I lost my measuring tape (i moved and think that my friend who help me out threw it away Dodgy ) anyways ik for a fact that the shea butter worked because it made my breasts fuller. Although i started massaging with sesame oil and drinking dht blocking teas which made my breasts even more fuller but not to the point where i need to go up a cup size. Im asking for the right ratio to blend the essiental oils into one. I would hate to do the wrong dosing and have a bad reaction to it. Im thining about doing 6 drops each and mixing it in a grapseed oil (or maybe just sesame seed oil as a carrier oil). Anyways my main concern now is getting Zhi Mu into my regimen. I heard it works wonders.

Never mind! I decided in december that i am going to buy aguaje pills (for my butt) and nutmeg and mix with with my sesame seed oil and use it on my breasts

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon