Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fennel

Hi girls!

So this is my first post here : I'm 22 years old and I wear a 32 but I can be a B or a C depending on how much I weight lol. I usually wear 32C. Right now I lost some pounds so I got back to B ...but my purpose is to get a 34C( I don't know if it's possible, does any of you have had such an improvement n your size?). I thought it would be a good idea to give a try to Fennel because i have lots of stomach issues and I knew it's effective to reduce the pain. I also know the fennel can "make grow" the breasts (some time ago I had to take three times a day the fennel for stomach pain and my boobs were fuller haha) but I am not sure if it can work for getting 1-2 cup sizes.

Also I am going to gain weight again (anxiety problems, my life is a chaos sometimes haha) but I know I will just gain a cup ...so right now i am 32B , i will get a C because of eating BUT i want to get 32D or 34C size.

Do you think I should use another herbs mixed with fennel? Do you know if there is any other herb that is good for stomach and breast growth?

Thanks!

Hello Smile
I've been having fennel and fenugreek tea for about a month and have noticed some fullness to my upper breast but hasn't been too long.
Fennel won't make you put on weight it really helps with bloating I noticed it really helped my bad cramps at that time too Smile
Hope this helps a bit xx

(02-12-2015, 12:55 AM)Petunia1412 Wrote:  Hello Smile
I've been having fennel and fenugreek tea for about a month and have noticed some fullness to my upper breast but hasn't been too long.
Fennel won't make you put on weight it really helps with bloating I noticed it really helped my bad cramps at that time too Smile
Hope this helps a bit xx

both fennel and fenugreek are galactagogues (stimulates production of milk)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon