Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone ever tried Aguaje pills/powder or Zhi Mu powder?

(30-04-2017, 01:03 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Oh my booby lord.. this stuff works!  Big Grin

I have been using it for 12 days now on my breasts (twice a day) and lips (only before bed) and I just feel the difference already.

I am fairly on the skinny side (bmi is 18.4), and I can always really feel the line of where my fat tissue is, and where my breast tissue starts when I squeeze it between my fingers.

And I noticed that the last few days, that line is becoming slightly more cushy so to say.

And then my lips.. oh my. 
Ok
I am no angelina jolie, but the plumpness is just insane. I think I might stop soon on my lips.
Since differentiation of fat tissue is permanent, I am pretty pleased with everything so far, can't wait to see how this will work out the next few months.

I didn't use any other methods for increase, and I only noogle on one breast, and the increase is on both breasts the same.

This won't increase a cupsize, but it will most certainly give some more volume/plumpness and softer feeling.
Maybe if I use it for a year I might gain 1 whole cupsize, but we shall see!

Love, Ellen

I've been looking into re-creating your cream! I was eyeing this product to add to something to make it easy to apply. I believe since it has 500g of the herb in the 100g that would make it 5g of herb per 1g? And that would suffice? I am not 100% clear so I wanted to know your opinion on this product! Thank you!

https://www.amazon.com/Zhi-Mu-Anemarrhena-rhizome-grams/dp/B0041MASW8/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1494267662&sr=8-1&keywords=Zhi+Mu+-+Anemarrhena+Rhizome

Just wanted to say my impatience got the best of me and I went ahead and ordered it! I'll probably be mixing it with castor oil since I have BUTT load of it going unused (I got it for hair growth only to find out my hair can't handle oil treatments bc it falls out) and I read that it's excellent for absorption. I hope I see results like you MissEllen!

(21-04-2017, 03:56 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  I'm also very interested in hearing about your experience with Zhi Mu/volufiline and will be keeping an eye on this thread. 

As for aguaje, I'm taking the powder but it's still very early for updates!

Keep us posted! I always wanted to try aguaje and heard great things about it.

(23-04-2017, 03:26 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  I will keep you updated Arwen and Bettie and everyone else!

Ok so I am super single at the moment and nobody is looking at my breasts anyway, so I decided to increase the percentage of Zhi Mu extract in the Aloë Vera gel. This means that the 'gel' now is more visable on the skin.
Now it has 30 grams of Zhi Mu concentrate in 200 grams of Aloë Vera. (Before it was 10 grams in 200 grams)

The Zhi Mu extract is 10:1
Meaning I have 15 grams of zhi mu extract in 100 grams (15%)

Volufiline creams have 5% of Volufiline in them.

But Zhi Mu is not 100% Volufiline (sarsasapogenin) haha (unforturnately).
Dried root powder (not extract) has about 6% of Saponins, (for reference, check link I gave above on page 5.)
Right so Saponins contains Sarsasapogenin, but again not all Saponins are Sarsapogenins.
I couldn't exactly found out what concentration of Saponins consists of Sarsapogenins, but did found out that most of the Saponins are indeed Sarsasapogenins.

Omg that sentence, are you still with me?

Sooo! I decided I would guess at least 50% of the Saponins are Sarsasapogenin.
Meaning that in dried root powder (again, not the extract), about 3% is the active fat-increase ingredient Sarsasapogenin.

Meaning the 10:1 Zhi Mu extract has about 30% of Sarsasapogenin in it.

If I triple the percentage of the active ingredient in the final cream, hypothetically I would be left with 90% of sarsapogenin.

So that is my guess at the moment.

Again this cream does not go into the skin as great as real Volufiline, and it does leave a slight residue now with the 15% zhi mu extract. (With the 5% zhi mu extract it didn't).

Anyways!!
I hope I calculated it about right here.

Meanwhile, I am searching for new fat increasing DIY creams. And I will post or bump them in the herbal section here coming time.
I was hoping other people would like to join the DIY NBE cream fun here! Smile

I give this cream at least 3 months on it's own, before applying new stuff, so when I give my review on it here, it will be a fair one that is of (of course anecdotal) use to everyone who is interested.

So if you are up for some DIY fun, have a look around in the herbal section here.

Love
How does the measurements work? (Im not good with grams and etc. is it kind of like a tablespoon or two?) also does this cream cause breaks out on your chest or no?

(30-04-2017, 02:05 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Wow, that's fantastic news Miss Ellen!  Smile

I was going to get Isosensuals but am a bit skeptical about the positive reviews......so I was thinking about zhi mu extract but I did a bit of research and apparently zhi mu doesn't have the same effectiveness as volufiline (also indicated here: http://howtogetabiggerbutt.info/zhi-mu-f...largement/). Your recipe shows though that it can be effective if the proper amount is used. I'm very curious to hear about/see your progress...you might actually gain a cup size before you know it! Thank you for sharing your recipe and news and keep us updated <3

Hi bettie! Haha yes thank you! It is still working, don't expect any cupsize increases though, but I really feel more fat (while I am losing a few kilo's atm).
It feels more fluffy hehe.

Yeah saw tha website too, but you know what, I am just very stubborn and try checking things myself too. That website will gain if you use that product, because if you click on the link, and buy it, they will get commission from it, so I can understand why they would say that. Also I used an extract, not just grounded.

<3

(09-05-2017, 10:44 PM)newme17 Wrote:  
(23-04-2017, 03:26 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  I will keep you updated Arwen and Bettie and everyone else!

Ok so I am super single at the moment and nobody is looking at my breasts anyway, so I decided to increase the percentage of Zhi Mu extract in the Aloë Vera gel. This means that the 'gel' now is more visable on the skin.
Now it has 30 grams of Zhi Mu concentrate in 200 grams of Aloë Vera. (Before it was 10 grams in 200 grams)

Dried root powder (not extract) has about 6% of Saponins, (for reference, check link I gave above on page 5.)
Right so Saponins contains Sarsasapogenin, but again not all Saponins are Sarsapogenins.
I couldn't exactly found out what concentration of Saponins consists of Sarsapogenins, but did found out that most of the Saponins are indeed Sarsasapogenins.

Meaning that in dried root powder (again, not the extract), about 3% is the active fat-increase ingredient Sarsasapogenin.

If I triple the percentage of the active ingredient in the final cream, hypothetically I would be left with 90% of sarsapogenin.

Again this cream does not go into the skin as great as real Volufiline, and it does leave a slight residue now with the 15% zhi mu extract. (With the 5% zhi mu extract it didn't).

Anyways!!

Meanwhile, I am searching for new fat increasing DIY creams. And I will post or bump them in the herbal section here coming time.

I give this cream at least 3 months on it's own, before applying new stuff, so when I give my review on it here, it will be a fair one that is of (of course anecdotal) use to everyone who is interested.

So if you are up for some DIY fun, have a look around in the herbal section here.

Love
How does the measurements work? (Im not good with grams and etc. is it kind of like a tablespoon or two?) also does this cream cause breaks out on your chest or no?

haha you are kidding me right? you are not good with grams etc. ?
I am not good with grams either xD that is why I have a scale. lol

You should never try to guess something with dosage in ingredients with tablespoons. That is just a bad idea

My lord, sorry I am a chemist too, I just imagine me doing measurements with tablespoons and I think things will explode in the lab Tongue

Here is a link for conversion: http://www.metric-conversions.org/weight...pounds.htm
that should work Smile

And no it didn't break me out, I am very acne prone!! Like super acne prone, on my chest too. And this does nothing. I am actually acne clear at the moment on my chest, and have been for the last month since I have been using it. Good question though!

<3

Ok so here is an update:

I made a new cream and I have some advice if you want to make it yourself.

This time I bought a body butter (cheapy) from the drugstore. That doesn't really have much in it besides shea butter. And I also bought nutmeg extract 10:1 (voluplus), and also bought macademia oil
Here is the scientific paper for Voluplus: http://asia.in-cosmetics.com/__novadocuments/12507

I added this all together:
- 30 grams of the nutmeg extract (voluplus)
- 15 ml Macademia oil (in voluplus they use this as a carrier)
- 30 grams zhi mu extract 10:1 (volufiline)
- 250 gram of shea butter body cream (I saw they used Shea butter in Voluplus, not as a carrier I believe, but I just thought why not go with that too)

I had to mix every ingredient one by one slowly, and stirred about 10 min after adding each one.

And this has been working great! I really like it both of them. It is very slowly, so nothing overnight, very gradual results, but there for sure. I can pinch more every week.
This cream is really dark though, so no tops showing any cleavage this summer. I would not use this if you have a partner.

Do be careful about some ingredient in lotions: lotus extract and L-Carnitine counteract the effects. Also retinol and tretinion are stuff that could induce apoptosis of adipose tissue, we don't want that Big Grin

There is one thing I have to share. I use a dermaroller every month on my breast (1.5mm). This increases the amount of fibroblasts in the skin. The fibroblasts are the cells in these studies (mouse fibroblasts) that are able to differentiate into adipocytes (fat cells).
So you want a lot of fibroblasts in your skin!

I have been dermarolling for more than a year, so I am guessing I have had a lot of fibroblasts present.
Dermarollers are about 6 euro on ebay, look up on youtube how to use them, it is super easy and effective.

So in short: the fibroblasts change their cell identity to become fat cells.
If you don't have fibroblasts to begin with, well, then you most likely you won't have much fatty tissue conversion.

Also would like to point out about DSMO.
DSMO is one of the best carriers there is in medicine/cosmetic. 
If you want good absorptoin, use DSMO in your mixture, start at 5% and you can increase to 10%
But warning, this stuff can be hard on the skin for some, so very important to measure this correctly!!!
Weigh with a scale,or use a dropler, no tablespoons here Tongue

I think I will buy DSMO eventually. You can buy it on Amazon everywhere I saw.

I hope this helps Smile

Not using the Aloe Vera anymore, just playing around with some stuff.
Actually found out about 5 ingredients in total with scientific data to turn fibroblasts into adipocytes. Maybe I should start a thread on it, because some are really effective.

lots of luck loves! <3

(09-05-2017, 08:36 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Just wanted to say my impatience got the best of me and I went ahead and ordered it! I'll probably be mixing it with castor oil since I have BUTT load of it going unused (I got it for hair growth only to find out my hair can't handle oil treatments bc it falls out) and I read that it's excellent for absorption. I hope I see results like you MissEllen!

Oee let me know about the castor oil! I believe that is a good one too!
Sorry I fail on here, my inbox is full. If you want to ask me anything, you can find me on my Tumblr chat (link in signature), I reply pretty fast on there.

Let me know how you are doing love. And don't forget to use a dermaroller. You can also use Glycolic acid 10% to increase the fibroblasts in your skin. I use that sometimes too.

xxx

(20-05-2017, 09:09 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  

Anyways!!

Love

You should never try to guess something with dosage in ingredients with tablespoons. That is just a bad idea

My lord, sorry I am a chemist too, I just imagine me doing measurements with tablespoons and I think things will explode in the lab Tongue

Here is a link for conversion: http://www.metric-conversions.org/weight...pounds.htm
that should work Smile

And no it didn't break me out, I am very acne prone!! Like super acne prone, on my chest too. And this does nothing. I am actually acne clear at the moment on my chest, and have been for the last month since I have been using it. Good question though!

<3
In all fairness i did say i sucked at measurements ? Thanks for letting me know, I was literally ready to go buy some tablespoons and etc to make my cream lol

(21-05-2017, 07:30 PM)newme17 Wrote:  
(20-05-2017, 09:09 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  

Anyways!!

Love

that should work Smile

<3
In all fairness i did say i sucked at measurements ? Thanks for letting me know, I was literally ready to go buy some tablespoons and etc to make my cream lol

haha yeah! Oh my dear, reading that back I sounded a little bitchy, my bad! I ment it with all my love <3 
I sometimes write the way I talk, and I use sarcasm a lot, and that is hard to read through the lines hehe
I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, because it was not intended <3

Let me know how that goes though! 

I do want to say, after using this for the last month twice a day, I think maybe it is better to start in after the summer when it is less hot (unless you live in Australia or new sealand or something where it is reversed). Because this stuff shows, and I think it is important not to skip, and apply twice a day. 
But maybe it is also because I have a relatively bigger cupsize, it shows more cleavage in the things I wear.
I dunno, you can decide yourself.

Just keeping it real for you all, and letting you know what to expect you know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon