Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sideboob celebration!

Kind of a random post, but I'm excited so I want to share! For the first time in my life, I have visible side boob! And what's even better, when I wear a shirt with no bra, my boobs now have a shape. Before, if I wasn't wearing a bra, you literally wouldn't even have been able to tell there were supposed to be boobs in my shirt. Now they are definitely holding a shape without having to be form fitted into a bra. I'm so excited! I can't stop squishing them. Its great to actually have something to squish now. And when I look in the mirror from the side and see that they are actually starting to look round and full - priceless!

Wooot! Congrats! I, too, was really excited the first time I noticed my boobs had progressed outside their old haunts in the middle of my chest. To your mammarical expansion!Tongue

Awesomesauce! BoOoOOobage! I know how you feel...when mine blossomed out in mammetic explosion, i was giddy with happiness as well.

Glad its working for ypu Big Grin

Congrats as well, i was so glad when mine did the same!

Yayy Alliecat!! This might be an interesting picture thread?! Smile

Lol, thanks everyone! I knew you would get what I'm feeling. It's so great! The highlight was when I was with my man, you know, intimately, and he looked at them and said "wow, these look great." He has never minded my small boobs, so this is really just because of my own insecurities that I am working at making them grow, but obviously he wouldn't mind me having bigger boobs either lol.

I was honestly beginning to question whether this could work for me at all. I know a lot of members here have grown with their programs, but I've tried so many different things, I had almost lost hope. But I've been diligently pumping them up with Kangzhu every night and haven't gotten lazy with it like with my other programs.

(27-11-2015, 02:48 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Yayy Alliecat!! This might be an interesting picture thread?! Smile

Thanks! I thought about taking pictures as I see progress, but I haven't because I'm not entirely comfortable posting them. It is the internet after all, know what I mean? Once it's online, it's out there forever.

(27-11-2015, 11:16 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  
(27-11-2015, 02:48 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Yayy Alliecat!! This might be an interesting picture thread?! Smile

Thanks! I thought about taking pictures as I see progress, but I haven't because I'm not entirely comfortable posting them. It is the internet after all, know what I mean? Once it's online, it's out there forever.

I do understand what you mean. We all do sweetieSmile

Happy for you none the less!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon