Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you wear anything while using your suction devices?

I've seen some threads where people have said they wear a sports bra or a baggy shirt over their noogleberry cups while they are using them. I have the large Kangzhu set, and I don't see how it's possible to fit anything on over these things. I looked up what the noogle cups look like, and they are not really that different, Kangzhu seems pointier at the end but that's it. But they stick out so far, how could you possibly fit something over them?

I live with my boyfriend and he works from home, so he's literally always here. It would really freak him out if he saw these things on me, so I use them for a half hour a night in the bathroom after a shower. I would love to wear them longer for faster results, but I don't want to sit on the bathroom floor for 2+ hours a night.

Maybe I should get a big bathrobe or something lol. Do you wear something over your cups while pumping so you can still go about your day?

I am topless.. Dodgy

But I've never been considered normal anyway!Tongue

I have my top off if it's warm or wear a button shirt if it's cool. Your boyfriend situation is another thing, though. Doing breast enlargement with the suction method takes a serious commitment and part of that calls for working out a time and place to do it. Explain how important it is to you and that it's import that he accept the fact that you're going to do this. If he can't accept it you may have to decide whether you can do with out one or the other-- the boyfriend or the breast enlargement. It seems like your having larger boobs would be something that would benefit him as well as you, though.

Why don't you try a bathrobe? That has worked for me. Smile

I decided to go with a bathrobe, and or a blanket. I tried going upstairs in our spare room, we sort of just use it for storage so it was private, but not very comfortable. I asked him if he minded me sitting down stairs on the couch while I use them, and he seemed OK with it. So I've just been covering up with the blanket, it's cold in here anyway. I think that's an OK compromise for us.

I'm with the user @Wannabe. You need to use this for a long time. Now if you live together with this guy it's best just to tell him you're doing this and why and if he can't accept it... well time to make some decisions.
If you live alone, you can easily get 7-8 hours in once you get used to sleeping on your back. That''s when cell growth and repair happens anyways so I think the effects would be more dramatic doing it overnight. The only things I wear is a sports bra to keep the cups in place as I move and maybe a blanket.

(12-12-2015, 01:38 AM)appleswannabepink Wrote:  I'm with the user @Wannabe. You need to use this for a long time. Now if you live together with this guy it's best just to tell him you're doing this and why and if he can't accept it... well time to make some decisions.
If you live alone, you can easily get 7-8 hours in once you get used to sleeping on your back. That''s when cell growth and repair happens anyways so I think the effects would be more dramatic doing it overnight. The only things I wear is a sports bra to keep the cups in place as I move and maybe a blanket.

I do live with him. Ironically, I think I am the one who is insecure about pumping around him. I don't know why, I just feel sort of...I don't know, ashamed or awkward or something. Like I have to hide it. And they just look so weird lol. You know how when you give birth, some people say not to let the father see below the drape because they'll never look at your vagina the same way again? Well that's sort of how I feel about this. I'm afraid if he sees my boobs all red and swollen in giant suction cups, he won't find them attractive anymore.

He is totally fine with my small boobs. He is even the one that suggested I try something else before getting implants, because I was planning on saving up for the surgery. He's actually a really awesome guy. He told me he would prefer my boobs the way they are to implants, but that I should do whatever I want to make myself happy. So, it isn't really him that is holding me back, it's my own stupid shyness.

I typically go topless also. I only pump when no one else is around.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon