Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sex reversal in horses... interesting

(01-12-2015, 09:16 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(01-12-2015, 02:15 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  WAP,
Lifting the leg is supposedly a learned behavior. Funny, because my mom has a Chihuahua/Terrier mix that has ALWAYS lifted its leg, and yes, she's female.

I wonder if it's also a dominance thing? That little runt is definitely cock of the walk...

-Jean

Perhaps a dominace thing. My two golden retrievers ( certified female) were horsing around with each other at the campground this summer . Anne , who usually takes the lead when they run free, totally flabberghasted me, by mounting her sister, like a male! Of course, i discouraged that behavior real quick. ...lol perhaps my anne is a female to male transsexual canine??? :p

What gets me though, is her tail usually hangs down, which is sign of submission, i have been told, yet she is the more dominant of the two. She is more demure and serious, compared to her sister.
First off, I wouldn't have bothered stopping it, what harm could it do?

Secondly, my ex-fiancé had a female dog, Nikki, who, like her other two dogs, and most dogs, was madly in love with me!! I guess dogs just know that I understand them more than most people. Well, I'd go over to her place and Nikki would get VERY excited to see me again and, almost every time, if I was sitting in a chair, she'd eventually come up to me, wrap her arms around my leg and hump the hell out of me like she was a boy dog and, quite often she'd even cum on my pants!! We'd just sit there laughing at her in amazement and wonder what was going on for her. Does she KNOW she's a girl? Does she realize that girl dogs aren't supposed to hump? Does she think she's a boy? Does she want to BE a boy? Is she a boy dog trapped in the body of a girl dog?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon