Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My mom says her boobs keep growing & she doesn't know why

Ive been living out of state for a couple years now & I hadn't seen my mom for 7 months. When I saw her again I instantly noticed her boobs were bigger and I asked her why. She said she noticed she went from a 34 B to a 38 C and she didn't gain any weight. I'm so jealous bc I've always wanted bigger boobs!
She's been taking these hair skin & nail vitamins for a year, she takes calcium and a multi vitamin daily. She's also been drinking decaf green tea and she eats a ton of beans & peas. I wonder if this is why?? I wanna figure out why so I can maybe try it out for myself

Seeds such as beans, peas, whole grains and nuts have the right vitamins you need. You need to eat quite a lot though. Canned beans and peas have less of these vitamins but they have BPA, a dangerous estrogen imitator that can increase cancer risk.

Vitamin pills are unlikely to do anything compared to food vitamins, because they are incomplete compared to real food. A multi-vite and a multi-B doesn't hurt though, as long as you don't go over ~300% of each vitamin. Which isn't toxic but it does reduce benefits because it may deplete the missing nutrients found only in real food.

She eats frozen snow peas and green beans. I know she also consumes a lot of seeds in these crackers she eats every day (and a lot of whole grains) The hair skin & nails vitamins have a lot of biotin, and vit A, C, & E. Is any of that enough to cause substantial growth?

(30-11-2015, 12:58 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  She eats frozen snow peas and green beans. I know she also consumes a lot of seeds in these crackers she eats every day (and a lot of whole grains) The hair skin & nails vitamins have a lot of biotin, and vit A, C, & E. Is any of that enough to cause substantial growth?

Then it might be from the nutrients in the seeds. Both the peas and beans are super healthy. So are seeds in general. Yes this should have a huge impact. You may not grow from these directly, but they should make it super easy to grow from herbs or your body's own hormones if they're already high enough.

Like I said a half dozen nutrients from a vitamin pill doesn't really compare to the dozens if not hundreds of random compounds in food. It may have a small effect, but probably not, and not any more than what already came from the multi-vitamin.

Peas (per ~200 calories, first column): http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/3058
Beans (per ~200 calories, first column): http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/2859

While only the known measured compounds are listed, there are many more in food. The known just help you get a rough idea of what they're like overall, known and unknown.

If you want to copy:
- Eat tons and tons of seeds. Beans and peas are nice. So are others. Brown rice is nice. Note that raw seeds are harder to digest, so they should be sprouted and/or cooked unless you're only eating a small handful of something. Look through my older threads to find a list of the healthiest foods. For example while most of these nutrients are in seeds, AFAIK the best source of biotin is egg yolks.
- A multi-vitamin and a multi-B (which should have biotin and other Bs) could be ok just in case you're missing something else. But make sure that together they don't go over ~300% RDI on anything. Probably will do nothing, but it doesn't hurt to fill what easy gaps you can just in case you're missing something simple. Going above 150% RDI almost certainly adds nothing compared to less. 300% is only a rough limit to be safe and because more is useless. I don't know if a little over that is ok for some vitamins. But certainly not the 3000% that some pills have.
- I doubt the green tea will do much for NBE but it's good for your circulation, heart health and so forth so you can pick up a little of that too if you like.
- My sig program + cycled PM and PC should be doable with amazing results after you've done this for 2-4 months. Herbs in general should work optimally. Again the nutrients are enablers, letting your hormones or herbs work fully. Men who did the same wouldn't grow moobs from peas alone, nor would a woman with low hormones and no herbs. It all depends what your body does with the tools. Can't do anything without nutrient tools, won't do anything without hormonal signaling.

Surferjoe, I will definitely check out your program as you seem to have a lot of knowledge on this topic and I really want to see some progress. I agree w/ you 100 % about nutrient rich foods being a better source of vitamins than supplementing them & that has been something I have been wanting to improve on. Thank you for all your helpful info!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon