Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Relationships & NBE (warning long post)

[/quote]

I am doing it because I want to be more sexy to my bf but also for my own enjoyment and because I like the look of it. I don't want to speak for everyone on here but I feel that a lot of the people do it because they want to look at themselves in the mirror and see a change. Or because they're like me and like the look of larger breasts. Not for other people's acceptance. But I totally understand where you're coming from because I do want to be more attractive to others (and to myself)
[/quote]

but what I am getting at is that it IS for other peoples acceptance and that's perfectly ok! because the satisfaction you get from making a change is dependent on other peoples acceptance of that change, right? I mean if you changed your hair style and everyone thought it looked like shit, would that make you feel good about your hair? i feel like thats how all physical attributes work - you are trying to look good to other people and through that you feel good about yourself.

(04-12-2015, 06:47 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I went through something very similar. I guess I had always had insecurities about my breasts, especially after an ex of mine cheated on me with a chick with E cups. My current bf paid little to no attention to my breasts at the beginning and it definitely made me insecure. Especially when I saw that his ex has huge boobs. Something snapped in me 3 years ago and I have now grown several cup sizes. He loves my boobs, constantly sleeping in them and they get a lot of attention. Not to mention my self-esteem went up tons. I love that I look chesty in the right outfits now without wearing massive padding. I would never tell him about NBE though. I know for a fact he would judge me and be extremely turned off. It's my little secret.

where the heck are yall finding these guys that would be turned off by growing boobs?! lol i wonder if anyone has told their bfs about nbe and what their reaction was.

(04-12-2015, 05:26 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  
(04-12-2015, 06:47 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I went through something very similar. I guess I had always had insecurities about my breasts, especially after an ex of mine cheated on me with a chick with E cups. My current bf paid little to no attention to my breasts at the beginning and it definitely made me insecure. Especially when I saw that his ex has huge boobs. Something snapped in me 3 years ago and I have now grown several cup sizes. He loves my boobs, constantly sleeping in them and they get a lot of attention. Not to mention my self-esteem went up tons. I love that I look chesty in the right outfits now without wearing massive padding. I would never tell him about NBE though. I know for a fact he would judge me and be extremely turned off. It's my little secret.

where the heck are yall finding these guys that would be turned off by growing boobs?! lol i wonder if anyone has told their bfs about nbe and what their reaction was.

It's more of finding a guy that is into "natural" beauty. He even thinks braces are cheating!

My husband "found out" by accident on my part. He thinks it's a load of @@@@! And doesn't work. He's against anything natural herbal etc etc

(04-12-2015, 08:31 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  

My husband "found out" by accident on my part. He thinks it's a load of @@@@! And doesn't work. He's against anything natural herbal etc etc

OMG!! How did he find out?!! I need details!

(04-12-2015, 08:15 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

It's more of finding a guy that is into "natural" beauty. He even thinks braces are cheating!

ha! does he stop talking to you for a week if you wear any makeup?

(04-12-2015, 08:31 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  

cant you just show him the before and after pictures? does he think its a coincidence that your boobs grew after you started doing all this crap?

He caught me on breastnexys more times than I care to remember. He caught me massaging..... He found my volufiline cream with "breast enlargement cream" plastered on the bottle... He found the herbs..... You name it!..

Even when I was at my peak in. Nbe and had reached a D cup he still didn't notice... And even if he had he never would have put it down to anything natural. Hes just not that observant and clearly didn't marry me for my chest size. I like he likes me as I am. It was more for my own stupid insecritues I dabbled with nbe.

Oh and he found the noogleberry... That took ALOT of trying to explain what it was. He settled for a breastmilk pump. Good old bloke..

(05-12-2015, 01:48 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Oh and he found the noogleberry... That took ALOT of trying to explain what it was. He settled for a breastmilk pump. Good old bloke..

OMG! I've already decided I will call it Chinese Therapy Cups if it ever happens. Are you still pursuing NBE then or are you over it? I've definitely calmed down but that's mainly bc I am finally happy with my size. And I agree to those above, it definitely should be for yourself. I have wanted a large chest since I was a child! I couldn't WAIT to have big boobs, then they never came....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon