Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello =)

Hello to all my name is Alessia, I'm 23 and I'm Italian (sorry for my bad English that I hope will improve writing), I'm very happy to be able to write in this blog.
I would ask explanations on how to choose the herbs and how you set a program increase breast because I can not understand it very well, I would start to do something about my breasts, my size is 2B though not fill it all and this is very insecure and I do so many problems for this.
I ask desperately your help and your support because I do not know where to start and before you know the blog and thought I was resigned to having to resort to surgery.
I hope to achieve progress and make new friends.
a kiss to all, appearance information and tips Smile Smile

(02-12-2015, 07:01 PM)ale Wrote:  Hello to all my name is Alessia, I'm 23 and I'm Italian (sorry for my bad English that I hope will improve writing), I'm very happy to be able to write in this blog.
I would ask explanations on how to choose the herbs and how you set a program increase breast because I can not understand it very well, I would start to do something about my breasts, my size is 2B though not fill it all and this is very insecure and I do so many problems for this.
I ask desperately your help and your support because I do not know where to start and before you know the blog and thought I was resigned to having to resort to surgery.
I hope to achieve progress and make new friends.
a kiss to all, appearance information and tips Smile Smile
--------------------------------
Welcome aboard. You need to do a lot of research to learn. The following is a good source for you:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

Good Luck, POM

Hi Alessia,

I wish you luck for your journey. Educate yourself thanks to the amazing informations in this forum, you will find your own program. Smile

(10-12-2015, 05:05 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Hi Alessia,

I wish you luck for your journey. Educate yourself thanks to the amazing informations in this forum, you will find your own program. Smile

thank you very kind!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

You're welcome, there are several ways to grow your breasts !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon