Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massages+ Progesterone Cream

Hi girls!

So i've been reading a lot about the massages and i'm going to try it for 3 months at least : i heard it's best to do 300 and 300 on each one, right?

Also, do you think progesterone cream will be good for doing the massage? or I can use it just when my period is coming? Do you know any brand that is good?

PS: I think i am ED , i've seem the symptoms and i was shocked because I HAD NO IDEA about lots of my problems (like insomnia or panic attacks with any reason) can be produced by the stupid estrogen. Anyway, I need to do lots of research yet ...

THANKS ladies!

Hi Sweet orange,
I'm a believer in massage so I will say yes DO IT.
There is Chi, very simple and you can do 360 in 5 minutes. This is done with no oil since you are moving your entire breast.
I also do a modified deer, for about 10 minutes, the counting is boring and I like to be doing other things while I'm trapped massaging. I use Wise women essentials, wild yam progesterone. (from Swansons) Its smooth and will stay slippery for 10 min of rubbing.
I also do the fat brushing when I can.

Twice day works good too.
Bobbi

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24267

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon